The Brown Plague: Travels in Late Weimar and Early Nazi Germany
- The Writings of a Savage (Book Review). Dietrich, Linnea S. // Art Bulletin;Mar1980, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p172
Reviews the book 'The Writings of a Savage: Paul Gaugin,' edited by Daniel Gu Ã© rin.
- ANARCHISM (Book). Buchanan, James M.; Bush, Winston // Journal of Economic Issues (Association for Evolutionary Economi;Mar73, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p162
Reviews the book "Anarchism," by Daniel Guerin.
- Interrogating Anarchism. Sieradski, Dan // Tikkun;Sep/Oct2006, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p72
The article reviews the book "No Gods No Masters: An Anthology of Anarchism," edited by Daniel Guerin and translated by Paul Sharkey.
- THE WRITINGS OF A SAVAGE. Bridges, Thomas // National Review;5/11/1979, Vol. 31 Issue 19, p638
The article reviews the book "The Writings of a Savage," by Paul Gauguin, edited by Daniel Guerin with an introduction by Wayne Anderson.
- Class Struggle in the First French Republic: Bourgeois and Bras Nus 1793-1795. MacGraw, Roger // Bulletin -- Society for the Study of Labour History;Spring79, Issue 38, p63
Reviews the book "Class Struggle in the First French Republic: Bourgeois and Bras Nus: 1793-1795,' by Daniel GuÃ©rin.
- Anglophone Caribbean Non-Fiction. // Cross / Cultures: Readings in the Post / Colonial Literatures in;2014, Vol. 171, p323
The author reviews several Caribbean prose non-fiction in the 1960s. He states that George T. Eggleston's descriptive prose in "Orchids on the Calabash Tree" is a do-it-yourself kind with acceptable clichÃ©s, while Daniel Guerin falls into the trap of becoming the conscience of a whole people...
- THE AUTOBIOGRAPHIES OF DANIEL GUÃ‰RIN AND YVES NAVARRE. Marshall, Bill // Modern Language Review;Jul95, Vol. 90 Issue 3, p622
Looks at the `self' constructed in the autobiographical text and its relationship to the male gay `self' constructed in history as illustrated in the works of Daniel Guerin and Yves Navarre. Three fundamental points in the consideration of gay autobiographies from Foucalt's `Histoire de la...
- Pathologies of Travel (Book Review). Freeman, Michael // Journal of Transport History;Mar2001, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p82
Reviews the book 'Pathologies of Travel,' by R. Wrigley and G. Revill.
- TRAVEL KNOWLEDGE (Book). Boisseau, T.J. // International Journal of African Historical Studies;2001, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p710
Reviews the book 'Travel Knowledge: European 'Discoveries' in the Early Modern Period,' edited by Ivo Kamps and Jyotsna G. Singh.