The Coachmen of Nineteenth-Century Paris: Service Workers and Class Consciousness
- Marketing in the Service Industries. // Marketing News;11/22/1985, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p7
The article reviews the book "Marketing in the Service Industries," edited by Gordon Foxall.
- Whose Interest? (Book). // Journal of Consumer Policy;1985, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p330
Reviews the book 'Whose Interest? Solicitors and Their Clients Accounts: A Discussion Paper,' published by the National Consumer Council.
- Finance for Growth: Policy Choices in a Volatile World (Book). Hew, Denis // ASEAN Economic Bulletin;Dec2003, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p300
Reviews the book "Finance for Growth: Policy Choices in a Volatile World."
- A SOUTH DAKOTA GUIDE. // South Dakota Magazine;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p63
Reviews the book "A South Dakota Guide," compiled by the Federal Writers' Project of the WPA State of South Dakota.
- Financial Services Bill - a commentary (Book). Rothenberg, David // Accountancy;May86, Vol. 97 Issue 1113, p149
Reviews the book 'Financial Services Bill-- a Commentary,' published by Deloitte Haskins & Sells.
- Quality in Financial Services -- European Retail Finance for the 1990s. Millbank, F.T. // Accountancy;Sep90, Vol. 106 Issue 1165, p171
Reviews the book 'Quality in Financial Services: European Retail Finance for the 1990s.'
- Money and the Consumer (Book). // Journal of Consumer Policy;1988, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p480
Reviews the book 'Money and the Consumer,' edited by Jeremy Mitchell.
- Production and Productivity in the Service Industries (Book). Shepard, Jon M. // Monthly Labor Review;Oct69, Vol. 92 Issue 10, p70
Reviews the book 'Production and Productivity in the Service Industries,' edited by Victor R. Fuchs.
- PROFESSIONAL SERVICES AGREEMENTS: A PRIMER . // Canadian Consulting Engineer;Oct/Nov2005, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p95
The article evaluates the book "PROFESSIONAL SERVICES AGREEMENTS: A PRIMER."