Labour's High Noon: The Government and the Economy 1945-51
- The Signal Was Spain (Book Review). Cline, Catherine Ann // American Historical Review;Apr89, Vol. 94 Issue 2, p452
Reviews the book 'The Signal Was Spain: The Spanish Aid Movement in Britain, 1936-39,' by Jim Fyrth.
- A culture for the people? Baxendale, John // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Winter95, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p62
Reviews the book "Labour's Promised Land? Culture and Society in Labour Britain 1945-1951," edited by Jim Fyrth.
- BOOKNOTES/RÃ‰FÃ‰RENCES BIBLIOGRAPHIQUES. // Labour / Le Travail;Spring97, Vol. 39, p355
The article reviews several books including "Free Books for All: The Public Library Movement in Ontario," by Lorne Bruce, "Labour's High Noon: The Government and the Economy 1945-1951" edited by Jim Fyrth and "Catching the Wave: Workplace Reform in Australia," by John Matthews.
- Berufsfeldanalyse der Absolventen des Studienganges Haushaltswissenschaft der... (Book). // Journal of Consumer Policy;1983, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p375
Reviews the book 'Berufsfeldanalyse der Absolventen des Studienganges Haushaltswissenschaft der Universitat Hohenheim,' by Lore Blosser-Reisen, Martina Gutjahr and Claudia Wohlleber.
- Rebuilding America's Infrastructure (Book Review). Goodman, Allen C. // Southern Economic Journal;Jan85, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p952
Reviews the book 'Rebuilding America's Infrastructure,' edited by Michael Barker.
- The Politics of Economic Adjustment (Book Review). Trumbull, William N. // Southern Economic Journal;Jan91, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p886
Reviews the book 'The Politics of Economic Adjustment: Pluralism, Corporatism, and Privatization,' edited by Richard D. Foglesong and Joel D. Wolfe.
- WORLD DEVELOPMENT REPORT, 1997: THE STATE IN A CHANGING WORLD (Book). Bhattarai, Madhusudan // Journal of Economic Issues (Association for Evolutionary Economi;Mar99, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p204
Reviews the book "World Development Report, 1997: The State in a Changing World. "
- Frontiers of Economics (Book Review). McDermott, John H. // Southern Economic Journal;Oct86, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p545
Reviews the book 'Frontiers of Economics,' edited by Kenneth J. Arrow and Seppo Honkapohja.
- Full Count. Seligman, Ben B. // Monthly Labor Review;Aug65, Vol. 88 Issue 8, p999
Reviews the book 'Economic Thought: A Historical Anthology,' edited by James A. Gherity.