The Politics of British Feminism, 1918-1970
- Faces of Feminism (Book Review). Kanner, Barbara Penny // American Historical Review;Feb83, Vol. 88 Issue 1, p83
Reviews the book 'Faces of Feminism: A Study of Feminism As a Social Movement,' by Olive Banks.
- Becoming a Feminist (Book Review). Kent, Christopher // Canadian Journal of History;Apr88, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p129
Reviews the book 'Becoming a Feminist. The Social Origins of 'First Wave' Feminism,' by Olive Banks.
- Becoming a Feminist: The Social Origins of "First Wave" Feminism. Presnall, Barbara A. // Social Science Quarterly (University of Texas Press);Mar1988, Vol. 69 Issue 1, p231
Reviews the book "Becoming a Feminist: The Social Origins of "First Wave" Feminism," by Olive Banks.
- Faces of Feminism: A Study of Feminism as a Social Movement. Schade, Rosemarie // Labour / Le Travail;Fall85, Vol. 16, p347
The article reviews the book "Faces of Feminism: A Study of Feminism As a Social Movement," by Olive Banks.
- THE SOCIOLOGY OF EDUCATION (Book). Bain, Robert K. // Social Forces;Jun69, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p502
Reviews the book "The Sociology of Education," by Olive Banks.
- The Attitudes of Steelworkers to Technical Change. Walker, Charles R. // Industrial & Labor Relations Review;Jan61, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p314
This article reviews the book "The Attitudes of Steelworkers to Technical Change," by Olive Banks.
- Feminism and Foucault Reflections on Resistance (Book). McWhorter, Ladelle // NWSA Journal;Autumn90, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p677
Reviews the book 'Feminism and Foucalt: Reflections on Resistance,' edited by Irene Diamond and Lee Quinby.
- DESIGN & FEMINISM (BOOK). // Women & Environments International Magazine;
Reviews the book 'Design and Feminism: Re-Visioning Spaces, Places and Everyday Things,' edited by Joan Rothschild.
- Feminism As Therapy (Book Review). King, Dolores; Gerhardt, Lillian N. // School Library Journal;Mar75, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p114
Reviews the book 'Feminism As Therapy,' by A. Vesel Mander and Anne K. Rush.