The Welfare State in Britain: A Political History since 1945
- PUBLIC WELFARE IN THE UNITED STATES. // Journal of Social Forces;Mar1923, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p331
Reviews the book "Public Welfare in the United States."
- Coasts and Coastal Management. Cooper, Andrew // Geography;Spring2005, Vol. 90 Issue 1, p103
Reviews the book "Coasts and Coastal Management," by Michael Hill.
- Access to Geography: Arid and Semi-Arid Environments (Book). Goudie, Andrew; Hebden, Ralph // Geography;Oct2003, Vol. 88 Issue 4, p359
Reviews the book "Access to Geography: Arid and Semi-Arid Environments," by Michael Hill.
- The Governors of North Carolina. Butler, Lindley S. // North Carolina Historical Review;Jul2007, Vol. 84 Issue 3, p326
The article reviews the book "The Governors of North Carolina," edited by Michael Hill.
- Coasts and Coastal Management. Humphries, Lynne // Geography;Autumn2005, Vol. 90 Issue 3, p309
This article reviews the book "Coasts and Coastal Management," by Michael Hill.
- The Religious Order (Book). Richardson, James T. // Review of Religious Research;Spring78, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p339
Reviews the book "The Religious Order," by Michael Hill.
- The Practice of Social Work in Public Welfare. Guzzetta, Charles // Child Welfare;Jul/Aug84, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p377
The article reviews the book "The Practice of Social Work in Public Welfare," by Leon H. Ginsberg.
- Private Choice and Public Welfare (Book Review). // American Journal of Agricultural Economics;Feb76, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p116
Reviews the book `Private Choice and Public Welfare: The Economics of Public Goods,' by Patricia F. Bowers.
- RURAL PUBLIC WELFARE. SELECTED RECORDS WITH INTRODUCTORY NOTES AND COMMENTS (Book). Cassatt, Anna A. // Social Forces;Mar42, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p415
Reviews the book "Rural Public Welfare: Selected Records With Introductory Notes and Comments," by Grace Browning.