Politics and the Northumberland Miners
- Political Science Annual (Book Review). Gillespie, John V. // World Affairs;Winter75/76, Vol. 138 Issue 3, p245
Reviews the book `Political Science Annual: An International Review,' volume 5, edited by Cornelius P. Cotter.
- Englishness (Book). Murfin, Ross C. // Victorian Studies;Autumn87, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p103
Reviews the book 'Englishness: Politics and Culture 1880-1920,' edited by Robert Colls and Philip Dodd.
- Political Power in Pre-Colonial Buganda: Economy, Society, and Warfare in the Nineteenth Century. McKnight, Glenn H. // African Studies Review;Dec2003, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p138
Reviews the book "Political Power in Pre-Colonial Buganda: Economy, Society, and Warfare in the Nineteenth Century," by Richard Reid.
- Political competition: Theory and applications (Book). Munger, Michael C. // Public Choice;Jul2003, Vol. 116 Issue 1/2, p241
Reviews the book 'Political Competition: Theory and Applications,' by John Roemer.
- Politics and Planning: A National Study of American Planners (Book Review). Havens, Murray Clark // Journal of Politics;Feb81, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p257
Reviews the book 'Politics and Planning: A National Study of American Planners,' by Michael Lee Vasu.
- The Politics of Excellence (Book). Friedman, Robert Marc // Nature;12/13/2001, Vol. 414 Issue 6865, p690
Reviews the book 'The Politics of Excellence: Behind the Nobel Prize in Science,' by Robert Marc Friedman.
- Political Repression in Modern America: From 1870 to the Present (Book Review). Vadney, T.E. // Canadian Journal of History;Aug80, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p310
Reviews the book 'Political Repression in Modern America: From 1870 to the Present,' by Robert Justin Goldstein.
- Anarchism (Book). Seldes, Barry // Library Journal;10/1/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 17, p1988
Reviews the book 'Anarchism,' edited by J. Roland Pennock and John W. Chapman.
- James's Addiction. Malanowski, Jamie // Washington Monthly;Dec2003, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p47
Reviews the book "Had Enough? A Handbook For Fighting Back," by James Carville.