Portsmouth Dockyard and its Workers, 1815-1875
- America's Most Notorious Naval Base. Corum, James S. // Baltic Security & Defence Review;2010, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p184
The article reviews the book "Guantanamo USA: The Untold History of America's Cuban Outpost," by Stephen Schwab.
- TO RULE THE WAVES: How the British Navy Shaped the
Modern World (Book). // Kirkus Reviews;9/1/2004, Vol. 72 Issue 17, p848
Reviews the book "To Rule the Waves: How the British Navy Shaped the Modern World," by Arthur Herman.
- Listening in the Language Classroom. Allan, Rachel // TESL-EJ;Dec2009, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p1
The article reviews the book "Listening in the Language Classroom," by John Field.
- Yokosuka (Book). Itkin, Stanley L. // Library Journal;1/1/1982, Vol. 107 Issue 1, p93
Reviews the book 'Yokosuka: Base of an Empire,' by Tom Tompkins.
- The Philadelphia Navy Yard (Book Review). Urban Jr., Walter M. // Naval History;Jun2001, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p58
Reviews the book 'The Philadelphia Navy Yard: From the Birth of the U.S. Navy to the Nuclear Age,' by Jeffery M. Dorwart and Jean K. Wolf.
- The Singapore Naval Base and the Defence of Britain's Eastern Empire, 1919-1941 (Book Review). Lowe, Peter // American Historical Review;Oct82, Vol. 87 Issue 4, p1146
Reviews the book 'The Singapore Naval Base and the Defence of Britain's Eastern Empire, 1919-1941,' by James Neidpath.
- A History of Legal Impunity at GuantÃ¡namo Bay. HANSEN, JONATHAN M. // Diplomatic History;Nov2011, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p905
The article reviews the book "GuantÃ¡namo: A Working-Class History between Empire and Revolution," by Jana K. Lipman.
- GuantÃ¡namo: A Working-Class History between Empire and Revolution. BRONFMAN, ALEJANDRA // Labour / Le Travail;Fall2010, Vol. 66, p276
A review of the book "GuantÃ¡namo: A Working-Class History Between Empire & Revolution," by Jana K. Lipman is presented.
- The DC-10 Case. Marquiss, Karen // Journal of Business Ethics;Jun93, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p432
The article reviews the book "The DC-10 Case," edited by John Fielder and Douglas Birsch.