The Politics of the People in Eighteenth-Century Britain
- Liberty and Property (Book Review). Appleby, Joyce // American Historical Review;Feb79, Vol. 84 Issue 1, p156
Reviews the book 'Liberty and Property: Political Ideology in Eighteenth-Century Britain,' by H. T. Dickinson.
- Reactions to Revolution: The 1790s and their Aftermath. Mitchell, Leslie // English Historical Review;Jun2008, Vol. 123 Issue 502, p762
The article reviews the book "Reactions to Revolution: The 1790s and their Aftermath," edited by Ulrich Broich, and H. T. Dickinson.
- THE STATE, ELEMENTS OF HISTORICAL AND PRACTICAL POLITICS. // Education;Mar1919, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p455
The article reviews the book "The State, Elements of Historical and Practical Polities," by Woodrow Wilson.
- Losing Face (Book). Flsbree, Willard H. // Social Science Quarterly (University of Texas Press);Dec91, Vol. 72 Issue 4, p849
Reviews the book "Losing Face: Status Politics in Japan," by Susan Pharr.
- Politics and Policy Implementation Project Renewal in Israel. Curtis, Michael // Contemporary Jewry;Jan1994, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p200
Reviews the book "Politics and Policy Implementation" Project Renewal in Israel," by Frederick A. Lazin.
- Theory and Politics. Studies in the Development of Critical Theory (Book). Kellner, Douglas // Theory & Society;1986, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p621
Reviews the book "Theory and Politics: Studies in the Development of Critical Theory," by Helmut Dubiel.
- The Politics of Despair (Book). Mishler, Elliott G.; Kornhauser, William // Public Opinion Quarterly;Fall59, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p457
Reviews the book "The Politics of Despair," by Hadley Cantril.
- Rickshaw Beijing: City People and Politics in the 1920s (Book). Misra, Kalpana // Social Science Quarterly (University of Texas Press);Jun91, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p400
Reviews the book "Rickshaw Beijing: City People and Politics in the 1920s," by David Strand.
- Bordering on Chaos (Book). Rocha, Gregory // Social Science Quarterly (University of Texas Press);Sep97, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p788
Reviews the book "Bordering on Chaos," by Andres Oppenheimer.