The Politics of the People in Eighteenth-Century Britain
- Liberty and Property (Book Review). Appleby, Joyce // American Historical Review;Feb79, Vol. 84 Issue 1, p156
Reviews the book 'Liberty and Property: Political Ideology in Eighteenth-Century Britain,' by H. T. Dickinson.
- Reactions to Revolution: The 1790s and their Aftermath. Mitchell, Leslie // English Historical Review;Jun2008, Vol. 123 Issue 502, p762
The article reviews the book "Reactions to Revolution: The 1790s and their Aftermath," edited by Ulrich Broich, and H. T. Dickinson.
- THE STATE, ELEMENTS OF HISTORICAL AND PRACTICAL POLITICS. // Education;Mar1919, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p455
The article reviews the book "The State, Elements of Historical and Practical Polities," by Woodrow Wilson.
- Boring from Within. Maddocks, Melvin // Time;10/14/1974, Vol. 104 Issue 16, p115
The article reviews the book "Something Happened," by Joseph Heller.
- Crisis in Haiti. Miller-Lachmann, Lyn // Multicultural Review;Jun95, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p89
Reviews the book "Crisis in Haiti," by Meish Goldish.
- Behind the Mirrors. P. V. M. // America;9/30/1922, Vol. 27 Issue 24, p570
The article reviews the book "Behind the Mirrors."
- DEVIL WATER. Dolan, Mary // America;2/24/1962, Vol. 106 Issue 20, p690
The article reviews the book "Devil Water," by Anya Seton.
- THE UNTERRIFIED. GALIRI, FORTUNATA // America;7/6/1946, Vol. 75 Issue 14, p311
The article reviews the book "The Unterrified," by Cosntance Robertson.
- The Politics of Despair (Book). Kuenzli, Alfred E. // New Republic;5/11/59, Vol. 140 Issue 19, p19
Reviews the book "The Politics of Despair," by Hadley Cantril.