- LAFAYETTE (Book). Flamm, Suzan // American History;Apr2003, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p66
Reviews the book 'Lafayette,' by Harlow Giles Unger.
- PrÃ¦terita. Woolf, Virginia // New Republic;12/28/27, Vol. 53 Issue 682, p165
Reviews the book "Praeterita."
- Aristocracy (Book Review). Adams, Simon // History Today;Jun85, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p55
Reviews the book 'Aristocracy,' by Jonathan Powis.
- The Second Footman. FINGLAND, ROSS; GREEN, KYLE; LEES, PARIS // Gay Times (09506101);Apr2013, Issue 417, p89
The article reviews the book "The Second Footman," by Jasper Barry.
- The Age of Conversation. // Publishers Weekly;5/9/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 19, p63
Reviews the book "The Age of Conversion," by Benedetta Craveri and translated from the French by Teresa Waugh.
- The Diehards (Book Review). Rempel, Richard A. // American Historical Review;Feb80, Vol. 85 Issue 1, p131
Reviews the book 'The Diehards: Aristocratic Society and Politics in Edwardian England,' by Gregory D. Phillips.
- The Human Thing (Book Review). Fornara, Charles W. // American Historical Review;Jun82, Vol. 87 Issue 3, p755
Reviews the book 'The Human Thing: The Speeches and Principles of Thucydides' History,' by Marc Cogan.
- Purgatory of Fools (Book Review). Berdahl, Robert M. // American Historical Review;Jun79, Vol. 84 Issue 3, p791
Reviews the book 'Purgatory of Fools : A Memoir of the Aristrocrats' War in Nazi Germany,' by Tatania Matternich.
- The English Aristocracy (Book Review). Spring, David // American Historical Review;Dec85, Vol. 90 Issue 5, p1193
Reviews the book 'The English Aristocracy: A Comparative Synthesis,' by M.L. Bush.