The UK Labour Market: Comparative Aspects and Institutional Developments
- The U.K. Labour Market. Elhorst, J. P. // De Economist (0013-063X);May1995, Vol. 143 Issue 2, p264
Reviews the book "The U. K. Labor Market," edited by Ray Barrell.
- How Labor Markets Work (Book Review). Barkume, Anthony J. // Monthly Labor Review;Dec88, Vol. 111 Issue 12, p52
Reviews the book 'How Labor Markets Work,' edited by Bruce E. Kaufman.
- Changing Labor Markets in Europe (Book). Burgess, John // Labour & Industry;Apr2003, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p108
Reviews the book 'Changing Labor Markets in Europe: The Role of Institutions and Policy,' edited by Peter Auer.
- Internal Labor Markets (Book Review). Gitter, Robert J. // Southern Economic Journal;Jan85, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p951
Reviews the book 'Internal Labor Markets,' edited by Paul Osterman.
- How Labor Markets Work (Book Review). Leonesio, Michael V. // Southern Economic Journal;Apr90, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p1151
Reviews the book 'How Labor Markets Work: Reflections on Theory and Practice by John Dunlop, Clark Kerr, Richard Lester, and Lloyd Reynolds,' edited by Bruce E. Kaufman.
- Essays in Labor Market Analysis (Book Review). Kumar, Rishi // Southern Economic Journal;Jul79, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p329
Reviews the book 'Essays in Labor Market Analysis,' edited by Orley C. Ashenfelter and Wallace E. Oates.
- Unemployment and the Structure of Labour Markets (Book Review). Carroll, Thomas M. // Southern Economic Journal;Apr89, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p1061
Reviews the book 'Unemployment and the Structure of Labor Markets,' edited by Kevin Lang and Johnathan S. Leonard.
- Productivity, Innovation & Economic Performance (Book). Amato, Louis H. // Review of Industrial Organization;Dec2001, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p507
Reviews the book 'Productivity, Innovation and Economic Performance,' edited by Ray Barrell, Geoff Mason, and Mary O'Mahoney.
- Peck, J. 1996: Work-place: the social regulation of labor markets. New York: The Guilford Press. Rutherford, Tod D.; Jessop, Bob; Peck, Jamie // Progress in Human Geography;Aug2008, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p571
The article reviews the book "Work-Place: The Social Regulation of Labor Markets," by Jamie Peck.