Uniting the Tailors, Trade Unionism Amongst the Tailors of London and Leeds, 1870-1939
- Book reviews. Western, John // Progress in Human Geography;Jun99, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p316
Reviews the book 'London: The Promised Land? The Migrant experience in a Capital City,'s View,' edited by A.J. Kershen.
- Language, Labour and Migration. Panayi, Panikos // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Spring2001, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p125
Reviews the book "Language, Labour and Migration," edited by Anne J. Kershen.
- Food, migrants, and locals. Scholliers, Peter // Focaal;2005, Vol. 2005 Issue 45, p167
Reviews the book "Food in the Migrant Experience," edited by Anne J. Kershen.
- A Question of Identity. Panayi, Panikos // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Winter99, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p389
The article reviews the book "A Question of Identity," edited by Anne J. Kershen.
- Book Reviews. Boal, Frederick W. // Urban Studies (Routledge);Dec98, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p2369
Reviews the book `London: The Promised Land? The Migrant Experience in a Capital City,' edited by AnneJ. Kershen.
- Where to Find It (Book). // Labor Law Journal;Dec56, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p785
Reviews the book "American Labor Union Periodicals."
- An Aid to Union Administration. // Labor Law Journal;May51, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p386
The article presents information on the book, "Financial Reports of Labor Unions," by George Kozmetsky. The research is based upon a study of the reports as well as personal interviews with over one hundred union officials. The book contains a detailed analysis of the financial reports of the...
- TRANSNATIONAL CO-OPERATION AMONG LABOUR UNIONS. Treuren, Gerry // International Journal of Employment Studies;Oct2002, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p186
The article reviews the book "Transnational Co-operation Among Labour Unions," edited by M. Gordon and L. Turner.
- The Economic Analysis of Labor Union Power (Book). // Labor Law Journal;Apr58, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p313
Reviews the book "The Economic Analysis of Labor Union Power," by Edward H. Chamberlin.