Was the Industrial Revolution Necessary?
- ECONOMICS WITHOUT TIME: A SCIENCE BLIND TO THE FORCES OF HISTORICAL CHANGE (Book). Hodgson, Geoff // Journal of Economic Issues (Association for Evolutionary Economi;Mar95, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p296
Reviews the book "Economics Without Time: A Science Blind to the Forces of Historical Change," by Graeme Donald Snooks.
- Dynamic Strategy Theory. Snooks, G. // Value Inquiry Book Series;2014, Vol. 276, p141
The article presents a definition of the term "Dynamic Strategy Theory." It refers to a theory developed by systems theorist Graeme Donald Snooks to explain fluctuating fortunes of nature and society over the past 4,000 million years. Topics discussed include four interrelated elements of this...
- The Impact of the industrial Revolution (Book). Banks, Robert F. // Monthly Labor Review;Sep72, Vol. 95 Issue 9, p87
Reviews the book 'The Impact of the Industrial Revolution: Protest and Alienation,' edited by Peter N. Stearns.
- The Industrial Revolution (Book). Jones, Joan Hamilton // School Librarian;Winter2003, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p215
Reviews the book "The Industrial Revolution," by Sean Connolly.
- Downs, Jonathan: The Industrial Revolution. Hunt, Nick // School Librarian;Autumn2010, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p184
The article reviews the book "The Industrial Revolution," by Jonathan Downs.
- The Economics of the Industrial Revolution (Book Review). Boyer, George R. // Industrial & Labor Relations Review;Jul86, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p604
Reviews the book `The Economics of the Industrial Revolution,' edited by Joel Mokyr.
- British Economic Growth during the Industrial Revolution (Book Review). Morris, R. J. // History Today;Jul86, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p60
Reviews the book 'British Economic Growth During the Industrial Revolution,' by N. F. R. Crafts.
- Gender, Work, and Wages in Industrial Revolution Britain. Oxley, Deborah // Industrial & Labor Relations Review;Oct2009, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p176
The article reviews the book "Gender, Work, and Wages in Industrial Revolution Britain," by Joyce Burnette.
- Locating the Industrial Revolution: Inducement and Response. Magee, Gary // Policy;Autumn2011, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p55
The article reviews the book "Locating the Industrial Revolution: Inducement and Response," by Eric L. Jones.