Consumption and the World of Goods
- Book reviews. Cahill, Dennis J.; Zinkhan, George M. // Journal of Marketing;Apr94, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p131
The article presents a review of the book ""Consumption and the World of Goods," edited by John Brewer and Roy Porter.
- Rape (Book). Drysdale, Janet // Canadian Journal of Women & the Law;1989, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p644
Reviews the book "Rape," edited by Sylvana Tomaselli and Roy Porter.
- The Cambridge Illustrated History of Medicine. Davies, Helen C. // New England Journal of Medicine;3/20/97, Vol. 336 Issue 12, p884
The article reviews the book "The Cambridge Illustrated History of Medicine," edited by Roy Porter.
- History of Psychiatry. Jerome, Laurence // Canadian Journal of Psychiatry;Jan2005, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p72
Reviews the book "The Confinement of the Insane: International Perspectives, 1800-1965," Roy Porter.
- Blood and Guts: A Short History of Medicine. Grob, Gerald N. // New England Journal of Medicine;5/1/2003, Vol. 348 Issue 18, p1823
Reviews the illustrated, non-fiction book, 'Blood and Guts: A Short History of Medicine,' by Roy Porter.
- Blood and Guts. A Short History of Medicine (Book). Duffin, Jacalyn // History & Philosophy of the Life Sciences;2003, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p413
Reviews the book "Blood and Guts: A Short History of Medicine," by Roy Porter.
- A Social History of Madness. Mandel, Ellen D. // Journal of Psychiatry & Law;Winter2008, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p659
The article reviews the book "A Social History of Madness," by Roy Porter.
- Enlightenment (Book). Sher, Richard B. // Scottish Historical Review;Oct2002, Vol. 81, 2 Issue 212, p279
Reviews the book 'Enlightenment: Britain and the Creation of the Modern World,' by Roy Porter.
- Shrink-wrapped. (book). Keeling, Julian // New Statesman;2/11/2002, Vol. 131 Issue 4574, p50
Reviews the book 'Madness: A Brief History,' by Roy Porter.