Japanese Workers in Protest: An Ethnography of Consciousness and Experience
- The Japanese Employee (Book Review). Hoover, James D. // Monthly Labor Review;Mar70, Vol. 93 Issue 3, p73
Reviews the book 'The Japanese Employee,' edited by Robert J. Ballon.
- The changing face of pharmacy. Plagakis, Jim // Drug Topics;5/12/2008, Vol. 152 Issue 6, p38
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's conversation with a medical student regarding the changing face of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Employee Welfare Benefits: A Survey of Time Off, Disability and Special Benefits (Book). // Employee Benefits Journal;Sep2002, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p76
Reviews the book 'Employee Welfare Benefits: A Survey of Time Off, Disability and Special Benefits.'
- THE NOW EMPLOYEE (Book). Chalofsky, Neal E.; Vervalin, Charles // Training & Development Journal;Dec71, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p42
Reviews the book 'The Now Employee,' by D. Nadler.
- Why Employees Are Always a Bad Idea. Trappe, Christoph // Corridor Business Journal;1/6/2014, Vol. 10 Issue 24, p21
The article reviews the book "Why Employees Are Always a Bad Idea," by Chuck Blakeman.
- Employee counseling. Gibbons, Charles C. // Journal of Applied Psychology;Feb46, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p109
The article reviews the book "Employee Counseling," by Nathaniel Cantor.
- Employee Representation. // Journal of Applied Psychology;Apr27, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p175
The article reviews the book "Employee Representation," by Ernest Richmond Burton.
- The Tao of Loyalty: Winning with Employees. Mahato, Madhuri // South Asian Journal of Management;Jan-Mar2013, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p151
No abstract available.
- On the Job. SPINELLI JR., STEPHEN // NACE Journal;Feb2011, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p14
The article reviews the book "The Employee's Mentor," by Richard LaPalme.