Fenianism in Mid-Victorian Britain
- TRADUCING MACAULAY. Askew, David // Quadrant Magazine;Jul2010, Vol. 54 Issue 7/8, p119
The article reviews the book "Macaulay: The Tragedy of Power," by Robert E. Sullivan.
- The Gaitskellites: Revisionism in The British Labour Party. 1951-1964. Styd, Patrick // Bulletin -- Society for the Study of Labour History;Autumn70, Issue 21, p41
Reviews the book "The Gaitskellites: Revisionism in the British Labour Party: 1951-1964," by Stephen Haseler.
- MENAHEM BEGIN: THE LEGEND AND THE MAN. Campbell, John C.; Despard, Lucy Edwards // Foreign Affairs;Fall1978, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p228
Reviews the book "Menahiem Begin: The Legend and the Man," by Eitan Haber.
- Agon: Towards a Theory of Revisionism. McCombie, Frank // Notes & Queries;Dec1983, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p567
Reviews the book "Agon: Towards a Theory of Revisionism," by Harold Bloom.
- Adolf Hitler, Man of Peace. Stem, Sheldon M. // Skeptic;2009, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p21
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article regarding the new revisionism by Michael Shermer that was published in the previous issue.
- The Efficacy of the English Longbow: A Reply to Kelly DeVries. Rogers, C.J. // War in History;Apr98, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p233
Focuses on the challenge of Professor Kelly DeVries to the medieval revisionism. Disagreement to the idea conveyed in the statement; Enumeration of arguments against the statement; Reasons for disagreeing with the statement.
- Shocking Truths. // Hinduism Today;Jan-Mar2012, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p67
The article reviews the book "The Blood Never Dried: A People's History of the British Empire," by John Newsinger.
- ICON AND ICONOCLAST. Moran, Dennis Wm // Review of Politics;Summer2003, Vol. 65 Issue 3, p471
Reviews two books about writer George Orwell. "Orwell's Politics," by John Newsinger; "Why Orwell Matters," by Christopher Hitchens.
- Two Suns in the Heavens: The Sino-Soviet Struggle for Supremacy, 1962-1967. Miller, Robert F. // China Journal;Jul2009, Issue 62, p214
The article reviews the book "Two Suns in the Heavens: The Sino-Soviet Struggle for Supremacy, 1962-1967," by Sergey Radchenko.