Women of the Fields: Representations of Rural Women in the Nineteenth Century
- Jeff Bank appoints White Lake branch manager. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;6/7/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p29
The article announces that Karen Sayers was appointed manager of the new Jeff Bank branch in White Lake, New York.
- Prescriptive and Punitive Oughts. Luckhurst, Roger // Science Fiction Studies;Jul2001, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p293
Reviews the book "Science Fiction, Critical Frontiers," edited by Karen Sayer and John Moore.
- Science Fiction, Critical Frontiers (Book Review). Ruddick, Nicholas // Utopian Studies;2001, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p248
Reviews the book `Science Fiction, Critical Frontiers,' by Karen Sayer and John Moore.
- 'The Cottage Homes of England': Victorian Beau Ideal. Sayer, Karen // We, The 'Other Victorians';2003, p93
A chapter of the book "We, the "Other Victorians": Considering the Heritage of 19th-Century Thought," edited by Silvia Caporale-Bizzini is presented. It focuses on the construction of Victorian cottage homes in England. It states several modifications that these homes have had such as their...
- The Women (Book Review). Middleton, Karen P. // Library Journal;10/15/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 18, p2111
Reviews the book 'The Women.'
- OOH, BABY& talk dirty to me! // Redbook;Jul2007, Vol. 209 Issue 1, p92
The article reviews the book "Porn For Women."
- The Women of England from Anglo-Saxon Times to the Present (Book Review). Andrew, Donna T. // American Historical Review;Dec83, Vol. 88 Issue 5, p1262
Reviews the book 'The Women of England from Anglo-Saxon Times to the Present: Interpretive Bibliographical Essays,' edited by Barbara Kanner.
- The American Women (Book). Mozenter, Farada L. // Library Journal;3/1/1987, Vol. 112 Issue 4, p67
Reviews the book 'The American Women: A Report in Depth 1987,' edited by Sara E. Rix, introduction by Juanita Kreps and preface by Patricia Schroeder and Olympia Snowe.
- Women and Russia (Book). Rasmussen, Carol // Library Journal;3/15/1984, Vol. 109 Issue 5, p593
Reviews the book 'Women and Russia: Feminist Writings From the Soviet Union,' edited and introduced by Tatyana Mamonova, translated by Rebecca Park and Catherine A. Fitzpatrick and introduction by Robin Morgan.