Women of the Fields: Representations of Rural Women in the Nineteenth Century
- Jeff Bank appoints White Lake branch manager. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;6/7/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p29
The article announces that Karen Sayers was appointed manager of the new Jeff Bank branch in White Lake, New York.
- Prescriptive and Punitive Oughts. Luckhurst, Roger // Science Fiction Studies;Jul2001, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p293
Reviews the book "Science Fiction, Critical Frontiers," edited by Karen Sayer and John Moore.
- Science Fiction, Critical Frontiers (Book Review). Ruddick, Nicholas // Utopian Studies;2001, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p248
Reviews the book `Science Fiction, Critical Frontiers,' by Karen Sayer and John Moore.
- 'The Cottage Homes of England': Victorian Beau Ideal. Sayer, Karen // We, The 'Other Victorians';2003, p93
A chapter of the book "We, the "Other Victorians": Considering the Heritage of 19th-Century Thought," edited by Silvia Caporale-Bizzini is presented. It focuses on the construction of Victorian cottage homes in England. It states several modifications that these homes have had such as their...
- Women's America (Book). McFeely, Mary Drake // Library Journal;2/1/1982, Vol. 107 Issue 3, p258
Reviews the book 'Women's America: Refocusing the Past,' edited by Linda K. Kerber and Jane de Hart Mathews.
- The Women of England (Book Review). Mitchell, Sally // Library Journal;8/1/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 14, p1552
Reviews the book 'The Women of England: From Anglo-Saxon Times to the Present; Interpretive Bibliographical Essays,' edited by Barbara Kanner.
- American Women, 1935-1940 (Book). Searing, Susan E. // Library Journal;1/1/1982, Vol. 107 Issue 1, p86
Reviews the book 'American Women, 1935-1940,' edited by Durwood Howes.
- A History of Women in America (Book). Sutherland, Laura E. // Library Journal;12/1/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 21, p2418
Reviews the book 'A History of Women in America,' by Carol Hymowitz and Michaele Weissman.
- Women in the Courts (Book Review). Vincent-Daviss, Diana // Library Journal;11/1/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 19, p2257
Reviews the book 'Woman in the Courts,' edited by Winifred L. Hepperle and Laura Crites.