- NEVER GIVE UP. Sinclaire, Nikki // Diva;Feb2014, Issue 212, p35
The article reviews the book "Never Give Up" by Nikki Sinclaire.
- Gloria Estefan: Never Give Up. Soltan, Rita; Jones, Trevelyn E.; Toth, Luann; Charnizon, Marlene; Grabarek, Daryl; Raben, Dale // School Library Journal;May2005, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p110
Reviews two books by Barbara Kramer. "Gloria Estefan: Never Give Up"; "Michael J. Fox: Courage for Life."
- Gloria Estefan: Never Give Up. Costello, Janice // Catholic Library World;Sep2005, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p86
Reviews the book "Gloria Estefan: Never Give Up," by Barbara Kramer.
- THE BUS/NEVER GIVE UP. // Sports Illustrated;9/3/2007, Vol. 107 Issue 9, following p27
The article reviews the books "The Bus," by Jerome Bettis and Gene Wojciechowski and "Never Give Up," by Tedy Bruschi with Michael Holley Wiley.
- SHORT TAKES. // Islamic Horizons;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p60
The article reviews several books about Muslims, including " Sultan Bin Muhammad al-Qasimi: My Early Life," by Sultan Bin Muhammad al-Qasimi, "The Heart of Islam," by Stephen Blanton and "Never Give Up," by Majid Shano.
- Never Give Up, Vol. 1. // Publishers Weekly;3/6/2006, Vol. 253 Issue 10, p52
The article reviews the book "Never Give Up," Vol. 1, by Hiromu Muto.
- Kwik and Kwak Never Give Up. Boudreau, Tanya // School Library Journal;Nov2016, Vol. 62 Issue 11, p78
No abstract available.
- TATTLE TALES. // Business North Carolina;Sep2003, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p13
Presents news briefs in North Carolina as of September 2003. Closure of the CIS academy, an alternative school for students with serious academic problems; Partnership of Unifi and Kaiping Polyester Enterprises Group; Plan of the Pelican Publishing to publish the book "Never Give Up," by George...
- How do I love me? Let met count the ways. Bonney, Dean // Books in Canada;Aug/Sep79, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p31
Reviews the autobiography 'How I Overcame My Fear of Whores, Royalty, Gays, Teachers, Hippies, Psychiatrists, Athletes, Transvestites, Clergymen, Police, Children, Bullies, Politicians, Nuns, Grandparents, Doctors, Celebrities, Gurus, Judges, Artists, Critics, Mothers, Fathers, Publishers and...