The Story of the Barbary Pirates/The Story of the Nineteenth Amendment/The Story...(Book Review)
- Editorial. // Personnel & Guidance Journal;Nov74, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p186
Editorial. Focuses on the joys of book reviewing. Reasons why book reviews sometimes appear in print a year or two years after the date of publication; Books that do not require full review; Rules on finding a book reviewer.
- Changes, Changes: First Opinions, Second Reactions Documents Its Second Year. May, Jill P. // First Opinions -- Second Reactions;2009, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p5
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the author discusses the paired books reviews that fit the idea of "first opinion, second reactions," and the commentary by author Andrea Warren.
- Introduction: Lessons From Zombies and Cockroaches--Learning From Our Past as We Create Paths Forward Into the Future. Kenworthy, Amy L. // Academy of Management Learning & Education;Mar2014, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p136
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the guest editors present book reviews on varied topics.
- get reviewed. // ForeWord Reviews;Fall2012, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p37
The article offers information of the printed and online book review services offered by "ForeWord Review" magazine.
- BOOKS IN REVIEW. Pellegrini, David // New England Theatre Journal;2010, Vol. 21, p159
An introduction to a series of book reviews, published within the issue, is presented.
- LOOKING LIKE WE FEEL... AND VICE VERSA. SUTHERLAND, MATT // ForeWord Reviews;Spring2014, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p6
An introduction to a series of book reviews is presented.
- LA VENUS DE DONEGAL. Herrera Rodríguez, Francisco // Cultura de los Cuidados;Sep2012, Vol. 16 Issue 33, p90
No abstract available.
- Everyone's a critic. Eakin, Julie // ForeWord Reviews;Winter2013, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p4
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics related to reviewed books and the range of reasons why the review process is meaningful.
- Reviews. Glantz, Shelly // Library Talk;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p33
Informs about the process of reviewing books for the 'Library Talk' magazine. Information on the reviewers; Types of publications being reviewed.