Lingering issue of age bias
- WHAT'S WORTH READING. Nyiri, Alyson // HR Professional;Jan2011, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p47
The article reviews the books "Managing the Older Worker: How to Prepare for the New Organizational Order," by Peter Cappelli and Bill Novelli, and "Millennials in the Workplace: Human Resource Strategies for a New Generation," by Neil Howe and Reena Nadler.
- RETIREMENT: THE NEW FRONTIER. Veres, Bob // Financial Planning;Feb2007, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p60
The article focuses on the reinvention of retirement in the U.S. Rising healthcare costs, overextended long-term care capacity and underfunded retirements are some of the challenges of retirement. Bill Novelli, chief executive officer (CEO) of the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP),...
- Aging and work performance. Schulz, James H. // Monthly Labor Review;Nov70, Vol. 93 Issue 11, p68
Reviews the book 'Toward an Industrial Gerontology,' edited by Harold L. Sheppard.
- Talent on Demand: Managing Talent in an Age of Uncertainty. Srinivasan, Shiva Kumar // Vikalpa: The Journal for Decision Makers;Oct-Dec2008, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p130
The article reviews the book "Talent on Demand: Managing Talent in an Age of Uncertainty," by Peter Capelli.
- Older Workers. // Labor Law Journal;Aug59, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p572
Reviews the book "Employment Problems of Older Workers," by Jack F. Culley and Fred Slavick.
- Older Workers in Europe. HOF�CKER, DIRK // International Journal of Ageing & Later Life;2011, Vol. 6 Issue 1, following p79
The article reviews the book "Older Workers in Europe," edited by Anthony Chiva and Jill Manthorpe.
- Older Workers in a Globalizing World. MANTHORPE, JILL // International Journal of Ageing & Later Life;2012, Vol. 7 Issue 1, following p106
The article reviews the book "Older Workers in a Globalizing World," by Dirk Hofï¿½cker.
- Ageing Labour Forces: Promises and Prospects. Northcott, Herbert C. // Canadian Studies in Population;2011, Vol. 38 Issue 1/2, p209
The article reviews the book "Ageing Labour Forces: Promises and Prospects," edited by Philip Taylor.
- EARNING OPPORTUNITIES FOR OLDER WORKERS (Book). Randall, Ollie A. // Social Work;Apr56, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p117
Reviews the book "Earning Opportunities for Older Workers," by Wilma Donahue.