Proposing an alternative framework for bioethics
- Bioethics in the Age of New Media. O'Riordan, Kate // New Formations;Fall2009, Issue 68, p198
The article reviews the book "Bioethics in the Age of New Media," by Joanna Zylinska.
- The Cyborg Experiments: The Extensions of the Body in the Media Age (Book). Kennedy, Helen W. // British Journal of Aesthetics;Jan2004, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p106
Reviews the book "The Cyborg Experiments: The Extensions of the Body in the Media Age," edited by Joanna Zylinska.
- The man who broke the future. Ings, Simon // New Scientist;5/18/2013, Vol. 218 Issue 2917, p46
A review of the book "Summa Technologiae," by Stanislaw Lem and translated by Joanna Zylinska is presented.
- Life After New Media: Mediation as a Vital Process. Hamilton, Caroline D. // Media International Australia (8/1/07-current);Aug2013, Issue 148, p167
The article reviews the book "Life After New Media: Mediation As a Vital Process," by Sarah Kember and Joanna Zylinska.
- Life after New Media: Mediation as a Vital Process. Rodje, Kjetil // Journal of American Studies of Turkey (JAST);Spring2013, Issue 37, p110
No abstract available.
- Imaginary Neighbors: Mediating Polish-Jewish Relations after the Holocaust. Wróbel, Piotr // Shofar: An Interdisciplinary Journal of Jewish Studies;Winter2009, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p169
The article reviews the book "Imaginary Neighbors: Mediating Polish-Jewish Relations After the Holocaust," edited by Dorota Glowacka and Joanna Zylinska.
- Less Predictable Realities. Lem, Stanislaw // Scapegoat;Summer/Autumn2013, Issue 5, p266
An excerpt is provided of the book "Summa Technologiae" written by StanisÅ‚aw Lem and translated by Joanna Zylinska, which focuses on evolutionary aspects of intelligence.
- Bioethics (Book Review). Clark, John M.; Meyer, Harriet S.; Morse, David H. // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;6/27/2001, Vol. 285 Issue 24, p3149
Reviews the book 'Bioethics: Ancient Themes in Contemporary Issues,' edited by Mark Kuczewski and Ronald Polansky.
- BIOETHICS (Book Review). Kanoti, George A. // Theological Studies;Sep77, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p592
Reviews the book 'Bioethics: Basic Writings on the Key Ethical Questions that Surround the Major, Modern Biological Possibilities and Problems,' edited by Thomas A. Shannon.