A Fresh Approach to Modern Portfolio Theory
- Adult Books: Nonfiction. Rouse, David // Booklist;12/15/95, Vol. 92 Issue 8, p674
Reviews the books `The Portable MBA in Investment,' by Peter L. Bernstein, `The Financial Times Global Guide to Investing,' by James Morton and `The Prudent Investor's Guide to Beating the Market.'
- A Model for Success. Scott, Mary // Research;Feb2009, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p77
The article reviews the book "Breaking Through: Building a World-Class Wealth Management Business," by John J. Bowen Jr., Patricia J. Abram and Jonathan Powell.
- Here's a guide to investor relations. // ABA Banking Journal;Aug83, Vol. 75 Issue 8, p21
Reviews the book 'Investor Relations: A Practical Guide for NASDAQ Companies.'
- Tradefull Merchants (Book Review). Heinemann, Margot // History Today;Apr82, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p54
Reviews the book 'Tradefull Merchants: The Portrayal of the Capitalist in Literature,' by John McVeagh.
- TUXEDO PARK (Book). // Sea Power;Jul2002, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p53
Reviews the book 'Tuxedo Park: A Wall Street Tycoon and the Secret Palace of Science That Changed the Course of the World War II,' by Jennet Conant.
- AMERICAN SUCKER (Book). Jensen, Jeff // Entertainment Weekly;1/16/2004, Issue 746, p74
Reviews the book "American Sucker," by David Denby.
- The Selfish Capitalist. // Regeneration & Renewal;2/22/2008, p23
The article reviews the book "The Selfish Capitalist," by Oliver James.
- Cosmopolitan Capitalists (Book). Van Luven, Lynne // Quill & Quire;Aug99, Vol. 65 Issue 8, p33
Reviews the book 'Cosmopolitan Capitalists: Hong Kong and the Chinese Diaspora at the End of the 20th Century,' edited by Gary G. Hamilton.
- THE DHANDHO INVESTOR. // Business Today;8/26/2007, Vol. 16 Issue 17, p150
The article reviews the book "THE Dhandho Investor," by Mohnish Pabrai.