- Adult books: Nonfiction. Rouse, David // Booklist;3/1/94, Vol. 90 Issue 13, p1169
Reviews the book `Fractal Market Analysis: Applying Chaos Theory to Investment and Economics,' by Edgar E. Peters.
- Reviews. Burke, Gibbons // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Mar1994, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p70
Reviews the books `Trading for a Living,' by Alexander Elder, and `Fractal Market Analysis: Applying Chaos Theory to Investment and Economics,' by Edgar E. Peters.
- MANAGEMENT, TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES, PRACTICES (Book). Dickinson, Roger A. // Journal of Retailing;Spring75, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p99
Reviews the book "Management, Tasks, Responsibilities, Practices."
- Markets of London (Book). // Journal of Consumer Policy;1983, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p377
Reviews the book 'Markets of London,' by Alec Forshaw and Theo Bergstrom.
- BOOK OF THE WEEK. Garnham, Mike // Marketing (00253650);9/13/2001, p60
Reviews the book 'Kellogg on Marketing,' edited by Dawn Iacobucci.
- Strategisches Marketing (Book). // Journal of Consumer Policy;1986, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p373
Reviews the book 'Strategisches Marketing,' edited by Hans Raffee and Klaus-Peter Wiedmann.
- Imagining Marketing (Book). // Journal of Consumer Policy;Mar2002, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p126
Reviews the book 'Imagining Marketing. Art, Aesthetics and the Avant-Garde,' edited by Stephen Brown and Anthony patterson.
- Marketing Institute. // Marketing News;11/23/1984, Vol. 18 Issue 24, p4
The article reviews the book "Marketing Institute."
- Implications for marketers. // Market: Latin America;Apr2008, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p5
The article reviews the book "Outsiders?" published by the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB).