- Building Influence in the Workplace. Witt, Raj // Supply Management;7/8/2010, Vol. 15 Issue 14, p35
The article reviews the book "Building Influence in the Workplace," by Aryanne Oade.
- The rough and tumble of office politics. Simms, Jane // Director;Dec2009, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p23
The author discusses good and bad office politics, stating that the latter is associated with manipulative behaviour that seeks to advance individual agenda rather than team interests. Aryanne Oade, a psychologist and author, and Rob Yeung, a business psychologist, both opine that political...
- Born to run a coaching firm. // Training & Coaching Today;Mar2009, p21
The article reviews the book "Starting and Running a Coaching Business," by Aryanne Oade.
- Starting and Running a Coaching Business: The Complete Guide to Setting up and Managing a Coaching Practice. Coombs, Colin // Coaching at Work;May/Jun2009, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p53
The article reviews the book "Starting and Running a Coaching Business: The Complete Guide to Setting up and Managing a Coaching Practice," by Aryanne Oade.
- Workspheres (Book Review). Glassman, Paul // Library Journal;6/1/2001, Vol. 126 Issue 10, p154
Reviews the book 'Workspheres: Designing the Workplace of Tomorrow,' edited by Paola Antonelli.
- In detail: work environments. Smith, Peter R. // Architectural Science Review;Nov2013, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p338
The article reviews the book "In Detail: Work Environments" by Christian Schittich.
- The Work Environment (Book). Robinson, Helen // Journal of General Management;Winter91, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p88
Reviews the book `The Work Environment: The Law of Health, Safety & Welfare' by Patricia Leighton.
- Making Work Work: The Positivity Solution for Any Work Environment. Jacobs, Barbara // Booklist;7/1/2016, Vol. 112 Issue 21, p17
No abstract available.
- Book Review: Temps: The Many Faces of the Changing Workplace. By Rogers, Jackie Krasas. Ithaca: Cornell University Press, 2000. 197 pages, paperback, ISBN: 0-8014-8662-9. Pierce, Jennifer L. // Qualitative Sociology;Dec2001, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p533
Reviews the book "Temps: The Many Faces of the Changing Workplace," by Jackie Krasas Rogers.