- Silent Music. Turek, J. R. // Book/Mark;Winter/Spring2010, p8
Reviews the book "Silent Music," by Richard Bronson.
- Testimony. Bronson, Richard // Annals of Internal Medicine;9/4/2012, Vol. 157 Issue 5, p383
The poem "Testimony" by Richard Bronson is presented. First Line: The Garage had three bays, Last Line: worth their weight in gold.
- Raking up the century's best poetic leaves. Rubin, Merle // Christian Science Monitor;4/13/2000, Vol. 92 Issue 99, p16
Reviews two volumes of American poetry which include 'American Poetry: The Twentieth Century, Volume One: Henry Adams to Dorothy Parker,' and 'American Poetry: The Twentieth Century, Volume Two: E.E. Cummings to May Swenson,' both published by the Library of America.
- While Moonlighting. Bronson, Richard // Family Medicine;Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p512
The poem "While Moonlighting" by Richard Bronson is presented. First Line: A rural hospital on windward Oahu, Last Line: up to you.
- Imperfect knowledge. Bronson, Richard // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;9/9/2008, Vol. 179 Issue 6, p563
The article presents the poem "Imperfect knowledge," by Richard Bronson. First Line: My toes wriggled, skeletal; Last Line: it wasn't so.
- Found in the Street. Bronson, Richard // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;7/23/2014, Vol. 312 Issue 4, p440
The poem "Found in the Street," by Richard Bronson is presented. First Line: You were dead drunk, smelling of piss, Last Line: and I wished you godspeed.
- Ebb Tide. Bronson, Richard // Annals of Internal Medicine;4/7/2015, Vol. 162 Issue 7, p525
The poem "Ebb Tide" by Richard Bronson is presented. First Line: Little by little; Last Line: from which there would be no waking.
- Poetry notes. // Publishers Weekly;7/27/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 30, p73
Reviews several poetry books. `The Best American Poetry 1998,' edited by John Hollander; `Bending Home: Selected and New Poetry 1966-1998,' by Susan Griffin; `Beyond Lament: Poets of the World Bearing Witness to the Holocaust,' edited by Marguerite Striar; `Clinch,' by Michael Scholnick; `The...
- Forecasts: Poetry. Brainard, Dulcy; Steinberg, Sybil S. // Publishers Weekly;1/27/1997, Vol. 244 Issue 4, p95
Presents briefs regarding poetry books coming up for publication in February and March 1997. `Inventions of the March Hare: Poems 1909-1917,' edited by Christopher Rick, featuring a collection of early T.S. Elliot poems; `A Selection of the Poems of Laura Riding,' by Robert Nye; `A Thing That...