- YOUR CAREER: Advice - Your regular guide to professional
and career development for GPs. Silver, Lisa // Medeconomics;Oct2003, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p29
Reviews the book "Advice-Your Regular Guide to Professional and Career Development for GPs," by Linda Mulcahy.
- Systemed--An Information System for General Practice (Book Review). Cartney, T. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);3/3/90, Vol. 300 Issue 6724, p618
Reviews the book 'Systemed--An Information System for General Practice,' by B. Essex.
- Education: Book Review - Management for new GPs. Joshi, Priya // GP: General Practitioner;4/23/2010, p55
The article reviews the book "Management for New GPs," by Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP).
- Clinical: New Book - MIMS Consultation Guide. // GP: General Practitioner;9/12/2011, p34
The article reviews the guide-book "The MIMS Consultation Guide."
- Much respect. Marinko, Pam // Pharmaceutical Representative;Sep2007, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p58
The article reviews the book "The Doctor as Customer," third edition, by Andy Farah.
- LITTLE PIECES OF THE WRECKAGE. Misselbrook, David // British Journal of General Practice;May2015, Vol. 65 Issue 634, p259
No abstract available.
- The Practitioner as Teacher. Griffiths, Garfield // Nursing Standard;2/16/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 23, p28
Reviews the book "The Practitioner as Teacher," by Sue Hinchliff.
- Emergency Doctor (Book). Hagloch, Susan B. // Library Journal;9/15/1987, Vol. 112 Issue 15, p88
Reviews the book 'Emergency Doctor,' by Edward Ziegler with Lewis R. Goldfrank.
- Names sought for Family Doctor of Year. // New York Amsterdam News;8/20/94, Vol. 85 Issue 34, p16
Reports on the New York State Academy of Family Physicians' search for the 1995 Family Doctor of the Year. Requirements; Call for nominations; Contact information.