- Morals before money. Rosenberger, Jack // Vegetarian Times;Mar95, Issue 211, p18
Reports that John Fagan, a professor of molecular biology at Maharishi International University in Fairfield, Iowa, has returned a number of grants on genetic research. Ethics as the reason for his decision; Fagan's organization of a coalition of scientists who are concerned about genetic...
- Managerial Engineering (Book). // Training & Development Journal;Aug84, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p74
Reviews the book 'Managerial Engineering: Techniques For Improving Quality and Productivity in the Work Place,' by Ryuji Fukuda.
- LeanSpeak. Farris, Dale // Quality Progress;Dec2002, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p105
Reviews the book 'LeanSpeak,' edited by Mary A. Junewick.
- INDUSTRIAL MANAGER'S HANDBOOK (Book). // Management Review;Oct80, Vol. 69 Issue 10, p76
Reviews the book 'Industrial Manager's Handbook.'
- Jail for garden centre fraudster. // DIY Week;6/27/2014, Issue 5757, p2
The article reports that John Fagan, who had defrauded Northern Garden Supplies and Northern Swimming Pools of Worksop between 2009 and 2010 has been prisoned.
- FLASHBACK February 2001. // School Administrator;Feb2016, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p7
The article discusses miscellaneous topics of the Journal February 2001 issue including a study by the University of Nebraska which reveals personal family matters and confusion as cause of board-superintendent turmoil, and profile of John Fagan, superintendent in Oak Park, Illinois.
- MAVERICK! Vaid, Bharat // Global Management Review;2011, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p96
The article reviews the book "Maverick!" by Ricardo Semler.
- A History of Top Management in Japan (Book). Makino, Shige // Asia Pacific Journal of Management;Mar2003, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p141
Reviews the book 'A History of Top Management in Japan: Managerial Enterprises and Family Enterprises,' edited by Hidemasa Morikawa.
- Critical Consulting: New Perspectives on the Management Advice Industry (Book). Pearson, Claire // Journal of Economic Geography;Jul2003, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p341
Reviews the book "Critical Consulting: New Perspectives on the Management Advice Industry,' edited by Timothy Clark and Robin Fincham.