HUMANITIES: BOOKS. Making it personal: a biography of connections
- IN BRIEF. // Accountancy;Sep95, Vol. 116 Issue 1225, p25
Reports on 1993 Southern Society president, Michael Gordon's accidental locking in of himself before a scheduled speech to the society.
- Transnational Cooperation among Labor Unions (Book). Chaison, Gary // Industrial & Labor Relations Review;Apr2002, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p555
The article reviews the book "Transnational Cooperation among Labor Unions," edited by Michael E. Gordon and Lowell Turner.
- The American Family: Past, Present, and Future. Cazenave, Noel A. // Journal of Comparative Family Studies;Autumn80, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p565
Reviews the book "The American Family: Past, Present, and Future," by Michael Gordon.
- ADHD on Trial: Courtroom Clashes Over the Meaning of Disability. Manz, William H. // Catholic Library World;Dec2009, Vol. 80 Issue 2, p140
The article reviews the book "ADHD on Trial: Courtroom Clashes Over the Meaning of Disability," by Michael Gordon.
- WISHFUL WAR. Spiller, Roger // American Heritage;Nov/Dec2006, Vol. 57 Issue 6, p24
The article reviews the book "Cobra II," by Michael Gordon and General Bernard Trainor.
- RUMSFELD AND THE GENERALS. Wolff, Michael // Vanity Fair;Jul2006, Issue 551, p57
The article reviews the book "Cobra II," by Michael Gordon and Bernard Trainor.
- Cobra II. // Publishers Weekly;5/1/2006, Vol. 243 Issue 18, p61
Reviews the audio book "Cobra II," by Michael R. Gordon and Bernard E. Trainor, read by Craig Wasson, released on CD.
- Old Enough To Feel Better (Book). Thompson, Deborah A. // Library Journal;4/15/1981, Vol. 106 Issue 8, p893
Reviews the book 'Old Enough to Feel Better: A Medical Guide for Seniors,' by Michael Gordon.
- Women's Autobiography (Book). Mitchell, Sally // Library Journal;3/15/1980, Vol. 105 Issue 6, p724
Reviews the book 'Women's Autobiography: Essays in Criticism,' edited by Estelle Jelinek.