- Human Resource Management in Context: Strategy, Insights and Solutions, 3rd edition. Sparrow, Paul // Relations Industrielles / Industrial Relations;Winter2012, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p163
A review of the third edition of the book "Human Resource Management in Context: Strategy, Insights and Solutions," by David Farnham is presented.
- EXTRA. // People Management;Feb2015, p58
The article offers announcements and news briefs of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) including the "Human Resources (HR) Analytics Conference and Workshop" to be held in London, England, February 24-25, 2015; the publication of a new edition of the CIPD textbook...
- Staff Participation and Public Management Reform. Some International Comparisons. Löffler, Elke // International Employment Relations Review;2006, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p93
The article reviews the book "Staff Participation and Public Management Reform: Some International Comparisons," edited by David Farnham, Annie Hondeghem and Sylvia Horton.
- INSTITUTE NEWS. // People Management;9/12/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 18, p62
Presents news briefs on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) as of September 12, 2002. Doctorate degree awarded to professor David Farnham; Activities in the employment law workshops of the CIPD; Information resources on the organization's Web site.
- Farnham Nautical Collection Auction. Sisco, Mark // Maine Antique Digest;Oct2010, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p1
The article offers information on the auction of boatbuilder David Farnham's collection held by Robert L. Foster in Newcastle, Maine on July 25, 2010. It notes that one of the earliest navigational charts at the sale was a 75" by 38" cloth-covered blue-back chart of the Indian and Pacific...
- Quality and quantity. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;3/22/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p87
Announces the appointment of David Farnham, Tina Stephens, Miriam Orton, Lynne Spencer and Stephen Taylor by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development to support its professional qualification scheme. Professional background of the examiners.
- Understanding Industrial Relations (3rd edition) (Book). Morris, Timothy // Journal of General Management;Spring87, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p127
Reviews the book 'Understanding Industrial Relations,' 3rd ed., by David Farnham and John Pimlott.
- Gift Shop News. Krieg, Linda // Cahokian;Summer2008, p6
Information about the 2008 Native American Wholesale Show and the Spring Art Show in the U.S. is presented. The 2008 Native American Wholesale Show offers attendees with paintings from well-known artists, turtle shell pouch, the Cayuga Windmate wall hanging by David Farnham, and bear pendant....
- Renaissance: Studies in Art & Poetry (Release Date: 11/1/2000). Pater, Walter // Renaissance: Studies in Art & Poetry (Release Date: 11/1/2000);1/1/1910, p1
Presents the complete text of "Renaissance: Studies in Art & Poetry (Release Date: 11/1/2000)" by Pater, Walter, 1839-1894.