- Workforce of One. Ketter, Paula // T+D;May2010, Vol. 64 Issue 5, p75
This article reviews the book "Workforce of One," by Susan M. Cantrell and David Smith.
- Workforce of One: Revolutionizing Talent Management Through Customization. Srinivasan, Shiva Kumar // Management & Change;2013, Vol. 17 Issue 1/2, p115
No abstract available.
- Book of the month. // Professional Manager;Nov2010, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p46
The article reviews several books including "Workforce of One: Revolutionizing Talent Management Through Customization," by Susan M Cantrell and David Smith, "Words that Work in Business: A Practical Guide to Effective Communication in the Workplace," by Ike Lasater and "Sounds Good on Paper:...
- WHAT'S WORTH READING. Nyiri, Alyson // HR Professional;Sep2010, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p43
The article reviews several books such as the "Workforce of One: Revolutionizing Talent Management Through Customization," by Susan M. Cantrell and David Smith and "Get Rid of the Performance Review: How Companies Can Stop Intimidating, Start Managingâ€•and Focus on What Really Matters," by...
- Free Lunch, David Smith. Pugh, Sheila // Teaching Business & Economics;Spring2013, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p23
The article reviews the book "Free Lunch," by David Smith.
- Mission after Christendom (Book). Marfleet, Andrew // Journal of Education & Christian Belief;Spring2004, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p75
Reviews the book "Mission After Christendon," by David Smith.
- A People and a Proletariat. Jones, Aled // Bulletin -- Society for the Study of Labour History;Spring81, Issue 42, p36
Reviews the book "A People and a Proletariat," edited by David Smith.
- Criminology for Social Work. Worrall, Anne // British Journal of Social Work;Feb96, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p133
The article reviews the book "Criminology for Social Work," by David Smith.
- Lib's Labour Lost. Swainson, Donald // Books in Canada;Aug75, Vol. 4 Issue 8, p6
Reviews the book 'Prairie Liberalism: The Liberal Party in Saskatchewan, 190571,' by David E. Smith.