- BOOKS. // Ausmarine;Oct2010, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p32
The article reviews the books "Foul Bottoms: The Pitfalls of Boating and How to Enjoy Them," by John Quirk, "The China Clippers," by Basil Lubbock and "Sailing in Paradise: Yacht Charters Around the World," by Rod Heikell.
- BOOKS. // Ausmarine;Nov2010, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p32
The article reviews several books including "The Miracle of the Kent: A Tale of Courage, Faith and Fire," by Nicholas Tracy, "The Colonial Clippers," by Basil Lubbock, and "Secrets of the South Coast," by Tommy Salmon and Shaun Whale.
- BOOKS. // Ausmarine;Sep2010, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p33
The article reviews several books including "Storms and Wild Water," by Dag Pike, "The Log of the "Cutty Sark," by Basil Lubbock, and "Cruel Conflict: The Triumph and Tragedy of HMAS Perth," by Kathryn Spurling.
- The Pirate's Pocket Book. Cordingly, David // History Today;Feb2009, Vol. 59 Issue 2, p63
This article reviews the book "The Pirate's Pocket Book," edited by Stuart Robertson.
- THREE CENTURIES OF PIRACY. Redmond, Robert S. // Contemporary Review;Nov2003, Vol. 283 Issue 1654, p310
Reviews the book "The Pirate Wars," by Peter Earle.
- Pirates. Glantz, Shelley // Library Media Connection;Jan2007, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p84
The article reviews the book "Pirates," by John Matthews.
- A Thousands Years of Pirates. Hatcher, Anne // Resource Links;Feb2010, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p38
The article reviews the book "A Thousand Years of Pirates," by William Gilkerson.
- The Pirate Hunter The True Story of Captain Kidd (Book). // Professional Fisherman;Nov2003, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p45
Reviews the book "The Pirate Hunter: The True Story of Captain Kidd," by Richard Zacks.
- Hunting Pirate Heaven (book). Campbell, Tom; Liesenfeld, Winnie // Geographical (Campion Interactive Publishing);Jul2002, Vol. 74 Issue 7, p60
Reviews the book 'Hunting Pirate Heaven,' by Kevin Rushby.