- Naval Warfare (Book). Sweetman, Jack // Naval History;Apr2003, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p57
Reviews the book 'Naval Warfare: An International Encyclopedia,' edited by Spencer C. Tucker.
- Sunburst (Book). // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Jun2002, Vol. 128 Issue 6, p101
Reviews the book 'Sunburst: The Rise of Japanese Naval Air Power, 1909-1941,' Mark R. Peattie.
- Writing for Proceedings. // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Jan2016, Vol. 142 Issue 1, p95
The article offfers information on the periodical including details on Sea Services and their mission, review of articles and book reviews.
- THOMAS MACDONOUGH (Book). Gardner, Sharon L. // Sea Power;Mar2003, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p53
Reviews the book 'Thomas Macdonough: Master of Command in the Early U.S. Navy,' by David Curtis Skaggs.
- Waves of Hate (Book). // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Oct2002, Vol. 128 Issue 10, p114
Reviews the book 'Waves of Hate: Naval Atrocities of the Second World War,' by Tony Bridgland.
- Empire and the Sea. Sears Jr., William P. // Education;Oct1946, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p87
This article reviews the book "Empire and the Sea," by Fletcher Pratt.
- The Control of Naval Armaments (Book Review). Korb, Lawrence J. // World Affairs;Winter75/76, Vol. 138 Issue 3, p246
Reviews the book `The Control of Naval Armaments: Prospects and Possibilities,' by Barry M. Blechman.
- NAVY SEALS: A History- Part II: From Vietnam to Desert Storm (Book). Gardner, Sharon L. // Sea Power;Feb2003, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p49
Reviews the book 'Navy Seals: A Historyâ€”Part II: From Vietnam to Desert Storm,' by Kevin Dockery.
- SAILORS TO THE END: The Deadly Fire on the USS Forrestal and the Heroes Who Fought It (Book). Gardner, Sharon L. // Sea Power;Feb2003, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p49
Reviews the book 'Sailors to the End: The Deadly Fire on the USS Forrestal and the Heroes Who Fought It,' by Gregory A. Freeman.