- THINK OUTSIDE YOUR BOXES. Stokes, Paul // Coaching at Work;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p57
The article asserts that coaching performance should be measured in terms of potential and not results. It cites the statement by John Whitmore in his book "Coaching for Performance" that a manager should think of his people not in terms of their performance but their potential. It says that the...
- Tools of the trade. Wilson, Carol // Training Journal;Nov2010, p70
The article presents the goal, reality, options and will (GROW) model of coaching. It states that the GROW model, developed by John Whitmore and his colleagues, has been the most prevalent coaching model in the world. It discusses the goal, reality, option and will sections of GROW model and...
- COACHING PENTRU PERFORMANÅ¢Ä‚. FORMARE PERSONALÄ‚, PERFORMANÅ¢Ä‚ ÅžI SCOP. Gheorghe, Inescu; Istodor, Daniela // Review of Management & Economic Engineering;2009, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p233
The article reviews the book "Coaching for Performance: Growing People, Performance, and Purpose," by Sir John Whitmore.
- Sources of Vietnamese Tradition. Nathan, Andrew J. // Foreign Affairs;Mar/Apr2013, Vol. 92 Issue 2, p204
The article reviews the book "Sources of Vietnamese Tradition," edited by Jayne Werner, John K. Whitmore, and George Dutton, part of the book series entitled "Introduction to Asian Civilizations."
- Try a little trust. // New Zealand Management;Oct2005, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p6
Presents a speech given by business consultant Sir John Whitmore at a seminar regarding business leaders in New Zealand in September 2005. Reason behind his decision to develop a leadership program for leaders; Need for a change in vision among business leaders; Level of management coaching...
- Get That Job With NLP. Williams, Neil // Coaching at Work;May/Jun2013, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p51
The article reviews the book "Getting That Job With NLP," by Jackie Arnold.
- Coaching and Feedback for Performance. // CIO Insight;Jan2006, Issue 63, p16
The article reviews the book "Coaching and Feedback for Performance."
- On the Job. SPINELLI JR., STEPHEN // NACE Journal;Feb2011, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p14
The article reviews the book "The Employee's Mentor," by Richard LaPalme.
- REVIEWS. Parish, Penelope // People Management;5/1/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p43
The article reviews the book "Coaching Toolkit," by Julia Lampshire.