- Prescription for Survival: A Doctor's Journey to End Nuclear Madness. Lown, Bernard // Arms Control Today;Sep2008, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p57
The article reviews the book "Prescription for Survival: A Doctor's Journey to End Nuclear Madness," by Bernard Lown.
- PRESCRIPTION FOR SURVIVAL. Roe, Anne // Personnel & Guidance Journal;Sep1958, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p73
The article reviews the book "Prescription for Survival," by Brock Chisholm.
- PRESCRIPTION FOR SURVIVAL (Book). Cannon, Antoinette // Social Work;Jul58, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p116
Reviews the book "Prescription for Survival," by Brock Chisholm.
- Guns to soap. // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Sep1992, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p6
Says the International Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War are airing anti-military and anti-nuclear testing commercials on Russian television. The ads are currently running on the most popular television program in Russia.
- Preventing nuclear war. // Mother Earth News;Nov/Dec84, Issue 92, p122
Preventing nuclear war is the most important ecological, political, and moral issue of our time. Although all of us often feel overwhelmed and powerless in the face of this massive threat, only all of us can deter it. An analysis of what individuals can do to help prevent nuclear war.
- Nobel Peace Prize. // Newsweek;12/23/1985, Vol. 106 Issue 26, p44
Nobel Peace Prize winners, Dr. Bernard Lown, of Harvard, and Dr. Yevgeny Chazov of the Kremlin, founders of International Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War, accepted the prize for the group's efforts to end the arms race. But they were met with protests to Chazov's role in attacking...
- Kashmir Police Offer Nuclear War Survival Tips. // India -- West;2/1/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 11, pA34
The article informs that the officials in Kashmir, India are giving survival tips to the residents for a possible nuclear war which include building basements and collecting two weeks' worth of food and water.
- Turning the Page on Pax Atomica. Rydell, Randy // Arms Control Today;Oct2015, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p31
No abstract available.
- Meeting of minds in Moscow. Smith, Jane // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);6/13/1987, Vol. 294 Issue 6586, p1539
Highlights the conference of The International Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War (IPPNW) in Moscow, Russia. Number of delegations to the meeting; Support of IPPNW for the abolition of nuclear weapons; Them of the congress.