- All About Asset Allocation: The Easy Way to Get Started. Eckblad, Marshall // Financial Planning;Jan2006, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p30
The article reviews the book "All About Asset Allocation: The Easy Way to Get Started," by Richard A. Ferri.
- BOOKS. // Accounting Today;5/4/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p30
The article reviews several books including "Building Business Value," "Asset Allocation for Dummies," and "Identity Theft Handbook."
- Efficient Asset Management: A Practical Guide to Stock Portfolio Optimization and Asset Allocation (Book). Ma, Tongshu // Review of Financial Studies;Fall2001, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p901
Reviews the book "Efficient Asset Management: A Practical Guide to Stock Portfolio Optimization and Asset Allocation," by Richard O. Michaud.
- Understanding Asset Allocation. Freeburg, Nelson // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Feb2007, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p80
The article reviews two books including "Futures & Options for Dummies," by Joe Duarte and "Understanding Asset Allocation," by Victor Canto.
- DYNAMIC ASSET ALLOCATION: MODERN PORTFOLIO THEORY UPDATED FOR THE SMART INVESTOR. // Equities;Feb2010, Vol. 59 Issue 1, p64
The article reviews the book "Dynamic Asset Allocation: Modern Portfolio Theory Updated for the Smart Investor," by James Picerno.
- THE LITTLE BOOK THAT SAVES YOUR ASSETS. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Financial Planning;Aug2008, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p20
The article reviews the book "The Little Book That Saves Your Assets: What the Rich Do to Stay Wealthy in Up and Down Markets," by David M. Darst.
- Asset bubbles are part of the scenery. Munro, Caroline // Money Management;3/3/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p10
The article reports on the concerns of how to avoid asset bubbles, and how strategic asset allocation could affect the underperfoming assets in Australia.
- Asset allocation and investment horizon. Smith, Keith V. // Financial Services Review;1997, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p201
Focuses on a study which compared several different strategies to asset allocation of investments. Factors which influenced investment performance; Indepth look at buy-and-hold and strategic asset allocation; Methodology used to conduct the study; Results of the study.
- N.Y. state fund sets long-term priorities. Anand, Vineeta // Pensions & Investments;6/24/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 13, p4
Reports on New York State and Local Retirement Systems' adoption of a new long-term asset allocation targets.