- US AND GERMAN SUBMARINERS IN DIEEERENT CIRCUMSTANCES. // Naval Forces;2009, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p100
The article reviews two books including "We Were Pirates: A Torpedoman's Pacific War," by Robert Schultz and James Shell and "Black Flag: The Surrender of Germany's U-Boat Forces," by Lawrence Patterson.
- WW II from a Sailor's View, Planned Japan Invasion, Cruiser Combat. Burgess, Richard R. // Sea Power;Apr2010, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p45
The article reviews several books including "Hell to Pay: Operation Downfall and the Invasion of Japan," by D. M. Giangreco, "Radioman. An Eyewitness Account of Pearl Harbor & World War II in the Pacific," by Carol Edgemon Hipperson, and "We Were Pirates: A Torpedoman's Pacific War," by Robert...
- CORNERED at the Bottom of the East China Sea. Schultz, Robert; Shell, James // Naval History;Dec2009, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p56
The article presents an excerpt from the book "We Were Pirates: A Torpedoman's Pacific War," by Robert Schultz and James Shell, relating the events of the submarine USS Tambor under fire for 17 hours.
- The 12 Volt Bible for Boats--Second Edition (Book). // Professional Fisherman;Feb2004, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p42
Reviews the book "The 12 Volt Bible for Boats," 2nd ed., by Miner Brotherton and revised by Ed Sherman.
- Golf List Mania. Shapiro, Leonard; Sherman, Ed // African American Golfer's Digest;Summer2012, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p27
The article reviews the book "Golf List Mania," by Leonard Shapiro and Ed Sherman.
- Information technology and the ethics of globalization: transnational issues and implications. Maceviciute, Elena // Information Research;Mar2010, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p1
This article reviews the book "Information Technology and the Ethics of Globalization: Transnational Issues and Implications," by Robert A. Schultz.
- Contemporary Issues in Ethics and Information Technology. Mellott, Mark D. // Public Integrity;Fall2008, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p387
This article reviews the book "Contemporary Issues in Ethics and Information Technology" by Robert A. Schultz.
- Winter Reading List. // Practical Sailor;Dec2007, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p30
The article reviews several books on sailing and boating including "Advanced Marine Electrics and Electronics Troubleshooting," by Ed Sherman, "Blue Horizons, Dispatches From Distant Seas," by Beth A. Leonard and "The Voyager's Handbook: The Essential Guide to Bluewater Cruising," also by Beth...
- GENERAL STERLING PRICE AND THE CONFEDERACY. Eubank, Damon R. // Louisiana History;Summer2012, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p366
A review of the book "General Sterling Price and the Confederacy," written by Thomas C. Reynolds and edited by Robert G. Schultz, is presented.