Mixed Methods Research for Nursing and Health Sciences
- The International Handbook of Medical Science (Book). Ewer, Robert W. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Feb71, Vol. 74 Issue 2, p301
Reviews the book 'The International Handbook of Medical Science,' edited by David Horrobin and Alexander Gunn.
- Teaching the Basic Medical Sciences (Book). Nadel, Eli M. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Mar75, Vol. 82 Issue 3, p436
Reviews the book 'Teaching the Basic Medical Sciences: Human Biology,' edited by John Z. Bowers and Elizabeth F. Purcell.
- The International Handbook of Medical Science (Book). Nolph, Georgia B. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jan73, Vol. 78 Issue 1, p161
Reviews the book 'The International Handbook of Medical Science,' second edition, edited by David Horrobin and Alexander Gunn.
- Medical Science 3: Skeletal System (Book Review). Moffat, D.B. // British Medical Journal;8/21/1976, Vol. 2 Issue 6033, p482
Reviews the book 'Medical Science 3: Skeletal System,' by T. Andrew Quilliam.
- Is Science Sexist? (Book). Hammond, Michael // Canadian Review of Sociology & Anthropology;May83, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p244
Reviews the book "Is Science Sexist?," by Michael Ruse.
- BOOK REVIEW. Grey, Michael R. // JGIM: Journal of General Internal Medicine;Mar1998, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p220
Reviews the book 'Hazards of the Job: From Industrial Disease to Environmental Health Science,' by Christopher C. Sellers.
- BIOMEDICAL SCIENCE. Vazquez, Jose; Hoots, Rita // American Biology Teacher (National Association of Biology Teache;Sep2002, Vol. 64 Issue 7, p550
Reviews the book 'Exploring the Biomedical Revolution: A Look at the Work of Frontline Scientists and How They Are Changing Medicine,' edited by Maya Pines.
- Computer Controlled Acupuncture. // Internet Journal of Cardiovascular Research;2002, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p38
Reviews the book 'Computer Controlled Acupuncture,' edited by Gerhard Litscher and Zang Hee Cho.
- The Healer's Tale (Book). Frankel, B. Gail // Canadian Journal of Sociology;Summer1994, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p406
Reviews the book "The Healer's Tale: Transforming Medicine and Culture," by Sharon Kaufman.