The Smart Parent's Guide to Getting Your Kids Through Checkups, Illnesses and Accidents
- The Smart Parent's Guide to Getting Your Kids Through Checkups, Illnesses, and Accidents: Expert Answers to the Questions Parents Ask Most. Eastwood, Elizabeth J. // Library Journal;2/15/2010, Vol. 135 Issue 3, p109
This article reviews the book "The Smart Parent's Guide to Getting Your Kids Through Checkups, Illnesses, and Accidents: Expert Answers to the Questions Parents Ask Most," by Jennifer Trachtenberg.
- Medicines for Children. Wild, N.J. // Postgraduate Medical Journal;Aug2004, Vol. 80 Issue 946, p495
Reviews the book "Medicines for Children."
- Care for the Injured Child (Book Review). Wilkinson, A.W. // British Medical Journal;2/19/1977, Vol. 1 Issue 6059, p516
Reviews the book 'Care for the Injured Child.'
- Management for Child Health Services (Book). Jefferson, R. J. // Archives of Disease in Childhood;Jun2002, Vol. 86 Issue 6, p454
Reviews the book "Management for Child Health Services," edited by M. Rigby, E. Ross and N.T. Begg.
- Social Action with Children and Families. Petrie, Steph // British Journal of Social Work;Feb98, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p143
The article reviews the book "Social Action With Children and Families," edited by C. Cannan and C. Warren.
- International child health care (Book). Duke, Trevor // Bulletin of the World Health Organization;2002, Vol. 80 Issue 3, p254
Reviews the book 'International Child Health Care: A Practical Manual for Hospitals Worldwide,' edited by David Southall, Brian Coulter, Christiane Ronald, Sue Nicholson and Simon Parke.
- The Mother Child Dyad -- Nutritional Aspects. Barness, Lewis A. // Clinical Pediatrics;Sep1980, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p601
Reviews the book "The Mother Child Dyad: Nutritional Aspects," edited by Leif Hambraeus and Stig Sjolin.
- Caring for Children With Cerebral Palsy (Book). Kasser, Susan L. // Adapted Physical Activity Quarterly;Jul1999, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p318
Reviews the book 'Caring for Children With Cerebral Palsy: A Team Approach,' edited by John P. Dormans and Louis Pellegrino.
- Thriving in the face of Childhood Adversity (Book). McDougall, Tim // Learning Disability Practice;Dec2003, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p26
Reviews the book "Thriving in the Face of Childhood Adversity," by Daphne Blunt-Bugental.