Making Rounds With Oscar: The Extraordinary Gift of an Ordinary Cat
- The Healing Art in Medicine. Sharp, Cameron // Pharmaceutical Executive;Dec2015, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p36
No abstract available.
- Making Rounds with Oscar: The Extraordinary Gift of an Ordinary Cat. // Publishers Weekly;12/21/2009, Vol. 256 Issue 51, p54
The article reviews the book "Making Rounds With Oscar: The Extraordinary Gift of an Ordinary Cat," by David Dosa.
- short takes: pet memoirs. Schaefer, Edell Marie; Brink-Drescher, Judy // Library Journal;2/1/2010, Vol. 135 Issue 2, p88
The article reviews several books on pet memoirs including "Saving Gracie: How One Dog Escaped the Shadowy World of American Puppy Miles" by Carol Bradley, "Scent of the Missing: Love & Partnership With a Search and Rescue Dog" by Susannah Charleson, and "Making Rounds With Oscar: The...
- Making the Rounds with Oscar. Leavitt, Caroline // People;2/8/2010, Vol. 73 Issue 5, p59
A review is presented of the book "Making Rounds With Oscar," by David Dosa.
- Sacred Passage: How to Provide Fearless, Compassionate Care for the Dying (Book). Tsomo, Karma Lekshe // Approach: The Naval Safety Center's Aviation Magazine;July-Sep2002, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p137
Reviews the book 'Sacred Passage: How to Provide Fearless, Compassionate Care for the Dying,' by Margaret Coberly.
- Clinical Dimensions of Anticipatory Mourning (Book). Thompson, Paige; Lin, Esther Muscari // Oncology Nursing Forum;Jul2001, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p1049
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Clinical Dimensions of Anticipatory Mourning: Theory and Practice in Working With the Dying, Their Loved Ones, and Their Caregivers,' edited by Therese A. Rando.
- Death rites: law and ethics at the end of life. Buxton, Lettice // Nursing Ethics;Mar1997, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p170
Reviews the book 'Death Rites: Law and Ethics at the End of Life,' edited by R. Lee and D. Morgan.
- End of Life Nursing Care (Book). Yorke, Diane // Nursing Education Perspectives (National League for Nursing);Nov/Dec2002, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p308
Reviews the book 'End of Life Nursing Care,' edited by Belinda Poor and Gail P. Poirrier.
- Reviews. In the Midst of Life. Palfrey, Sharon // Nursing Standard;3/2/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p30
The article reviews the book "In the Midst of Life," by Jennifer Worth.