The Quest for Peace between Israel and the Palestinians (Book Review)
- Music, Film, and Art. Budd, Malcolm // British Journal of Aesthetics;Summer86, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p283
The article reviews the book "Music, Film, and Art," by Haig Khatchadourian.
- TRANSFORMING SUFFERING: Reflections on Finding Peace in Troubled Times (Book). Riess, Jana; Gold, Sarah F.; Chernoweth, Emily; Zaleski, Jeff // Publishers Weekly;5/26/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 21, p65
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Transforming Suffering: Reflections on Finding Peace in Troubled Times,' edited by Donald W. Mitchell and James Wiseman.
- THE COURAGE FOR PEACE (Book). Wadlow, Rene V. L. // International Journal on World Peace;Dec2003, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p104
Reviews the book "The Courage for Peace," by Louise Diamond.
- Permanent Peace (Book). // Share Guide;Jul/Aug2002, Issue 62, p110
Reviews the book 'Permanent Peace,' by Robert M. Oates.
- PEACE AND THE CLERGY. // America;1/9/1937, Vol. 56 Issue 14, p334
The article reviews the book "Peace and the Clergy," translated by Conrad M. R. Bonacina.
- In Search of Peace. Horton, Matt // Washington Report on Middle East Affairs;Aug2007, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p66
The article reviews the book "In Search of Peace," by Yousef Khanfar.
- People Waging Peace (Book). Bates, Sally // School Library Journal;Nov88, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p147
Reviews the book 'People Waging Peace,' by Elizabeth Ann McGuinness.
- THE INVENTION OF PEACE (Book Review). Zaleski, Jeff; Abbott, Charlotte; Gold, Sarah F.; Rotella, Mark // Publishers Weekly;2/26/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 9, p69
Reviews the book `The Invention of Peace: Reflections on War and International Order,' by Michael Howard.
- Peace Is Possible. LUCAL, JOHN A. // America;2/25/1967, Vol. 116 Issue 8, p288
The article reviews the book "Peace is Possible," edited by Elizabeth Jay Hollins.