ImmunoFacts: Vaccines and Immunologic Drugs 2010
- THERAPEUTICS, PHARMACOLOGY. // SciTech Book News;Mar2008, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p126
The article reviews several books related to clinical medicine and pharmacology including "Immunofacts; vaccines and immunologic drugs," by John D. Grabenstein, "Introduction to pharmacology," 3rd ed. by Mannfred A. Hollinger and "Pharmacology," 2nd ed., by Marilyn J. Herbert-Ashton and Nancy...
- 2011 Rho Chi Lecture: Mortars & Pestles, Maps & Compasses, Vaccines & Syringes. Grabenstein, John D. // American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education;Apr2011, Vol. 75 Issue 4, p1
The article presents a speech by John D. Grabenstein of Duquesne University's Alpha Beta Chapter of Rho Chi delivered during the meeting at the Merck & Co., Inc., held in West Point, Pennsylvania, in which he discussed the role of pharmacists in disseminating the significance of vaccination for...
- A military success? Bowser, Andrew // Dermatology Times;Feb2004, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p34
Reports that smallpox vaccine was given safely and effectively to more than 500,000 military personnel in the U.S. with adverse event rates at or below levels seen in the 1960s. Disclosure made by doctor John D. Grabenstein of the U.S. Army Medical Command.
- Anthrax Vaccine Immunization Program Resumed by DoD. // Military Medicine;Spring2004 Supplement, p2
Reports on the recommencement of the anthrax and smallpox immunization program of the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) in January 2004. Purpose of the program according to Army Colonel John D. Grabenstein, deputy director of clinical operations for the Military Vaccine Agency; Number of people...
- Appointment. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;1/15/2008, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p100
The article announces that John D. Grabenstein was appointed to serve the National Biodefense Science Board.
- Vaccines. Wright, Peter F. // New England Journal of Medicine;2/16/95, Vol. 332 Issue 7, p476
The article reviews the book "Vaccines."
- The Vaccination Dilemma (Book). Klotter, Jule // Townsend Letter for Doctors & Patients;Oct2003, Issue 243, p157
Reviews the book 'The Vaccination Dilemma,' edited by Christine Murphy.
- News Briefs. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;4/1/2005, Vol. 62 Issue 7, p682
Presents developments relating to public health and career changes of significant people in the U.S. Consideration for a positive fasting-beta-cell autoantibody test for patients with diabetes mellitus; Recognition of John E. Clark as recipient of the Anna D. Thiel Award; Identification of John...
- APhA awards to be conferred at Annual Meeting. Reynolds, Bob // Pharmacy Today;Mar2006, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p12
The article announces awards given to medical personnel in the U.S. by the American Pharmacists Association during its 2006 meeting in San Francisco, California. Col. John D. Grabenstein receives the Gloria Niemeyer Francke Leadership Mentor Award. Meanwhile, Joseph G. Valentino receives the...