Aging Parents a Valuable Place to Start
- Health and Disease in Old Age (Book). E.J.H. // Annals of Internal Medicine;1/15/89, Vol. 110 Issue 2, p175
Reviews the book 'Health and Disease in Old Age,' edited by John W. Rowe and Richard W. Besdine.
- Delirium in old age (Book). Burns, A. // Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry;May2003, Vol. 74 Issue 5, p693
Reviews the book 'Delirium in Old Age,' edited by J. Lindesay, K. Rockwood and A. MacDonald.
- Old Age (Book). Keith, Jennie // American Scientist;Nov/Dec95, Vol. 83 Issue 6, p581
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Old Age: Constructions and Deconstructions,' by Haim Hazan.
- THE FARMER AND OLD-AGE SECURITY (Book). Hobbs, S. H.; Jr. // Social Forces;Mar57, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p286
Reviews the book "The Farmer and Old-Age Security," by I.M. Baill.
- Politics, Power and Old Age. (Book). // British Journal of Social Work;Aug2000, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p540
Reviews the book "Politics, Power and Old Age," by John A. Vincent.
- Salvaging Old Age. J. F. T. // America;7/5/1930, Vol. 43 Issue 13, p312
The article reviews the book "Salvaging Old Age," by Lillian J. Martin and Clare de Gruchy.
- GROWING OLDER WITH CICERO (AND OTHERS). Troyansky, David G. // Gerontologist;Apr2004, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p279
Reviews the book "Old Age in the Roman World: A Cultural and Social History, by Tim G. Parkin.
- A History of Old Age. Achenbaum, W. Andrew // Journal of Social History;Summer2007, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p1059
The article reviews the book "A History of Old Age," edited by Pat Thane.
- The Many Faces of Dependency in Old Age. Kirchner, Vincent // British Journal of Psychiatry;Sep97, Vol. 171, p298
The article reviews the book "The Many Faces of Dependency in Old Age," by Margaret M. Baltes.