Aging Parents a Valuable Place to Start
- A Good Old Age?: The Paradox of Setting Limits (Book). McNally Bensing, Karen // Library Journal;8/1/1990, Vol. 115 Issue 13, p128
Reviews the book "A Good Old Age?: The Paradox of Setting Limits," edited by Paul Homer and Martha Holstein.
- Health and Disease in Old Age (Book). E.J.H. // Annals of Internal Medicine;1/15/89, Vol. 110 Issue 2, p175
Reviews the book 'Health and Disease in Old Age,' edited by John W. Rowe and Richard W. Besdine.
- Old Age (Book). Keith, Jennie // American Scientist;Nov/Dec95, Vol. 83 Issue 6, p581
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Old Age: Constructions and Deconstructions,' by Haim Hazan.
- A Happy Old Age. Raymond, Timothy // Puritan Reformed Journal;Jul2013, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p276
The article reviews the book "A Happy Old Age" by Ashton Oxenden.
- Old Age in the New Land (Book Review). Roebuck, Janet // Journal of Social History;Fall80, Vol. 14 Issue 1
Reviews the book 'Old Age in the New Land: The American Experience Since 1790,' by W. Andrew Achenbaum.
- Old Age: The Last Segregation (Book). Orlin, Malinda // Social Work;Sep73, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p120
Reviews the book "Old Age: The Last Segregation," by Claire Townsend.
- A History of Old Age. Minchew, Tessa L. H. // Library Journal;9/15/2005, Vol. 130 Issue 15, p79
Reviews the book "A History of Old Age," edited by Pat Thane.
- Delirium in old age (Book). Burns, A. // Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry;May2003, Vol. 74 Issue 5, p693
Reviews the book 'Delirium in Old Age,' edited by J. Lindesay, K. Rockwood and A. MacDonald.
- The Long History of Old Age. Ottaway, S. R. // English Historical Review;Sep2006, Vol. 121 Issue 493, p1198
The article reviews the book "The Long History of Old Age," edited by Pat Thane.