- A boost for any line-up. Parker, George // People Management;4/8/1999, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p77
Reviews the book `Exercises for Team Development,' by Alison Hardingham and Charlotte Ellis.
- Good balance is vital for training to succeed. Howard, Martin // People Management;9/12/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 18, p57
Reviews two books on employee training. `Designing Training,' by Alison Hardingham; `Developing Learning Materials,' by Jacqui Gough.
- The Coach's Coach (Book). Allan, Anna // People Management;9/16/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 18, p54
Reviews the book "The Coach's Coach: Personal Development for Personal Developers," by Alison Hardingham, Mike Brearley, Adrian Moorhouse and Brendan Ventner.
- Trainers urged to put Freud on reading list. // People Management;03/20/97, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p16
States that trainers may be able to improve their people skills and ease their existential angst through grasping the basic tenets of Freudian, Jungian and behavioral theories. Statement of human resources consultant Alison Hardingham on effect of using psychology to trainers; Effect of...
- Thinking the unimaginable. Christou, Philip // Building Design;5/23/2003, Issue 1580, p17
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Cedric Price: Opera,' edited by Samantha Hardingham.
- The Scorpio Races. Reynolds, Angela J. // Horn Book Magazine;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 88 Issue 2, p137
The article reviews the book "The Scorpio Races" by Maggie Stiefvater and read by Steve West and Fiona Hardingham.
- The Psychology of Learning for Trainers. Wilson, John // People Management;3/25/2010, p36
The article reviews the book "The Psychology of Learning: For Trainers," by Jane Church.
- MANAGEMENT'S HUMAN TOUCH. // People Management;7/12/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 14, p49
The article shares Alison Hardingham's views on advancing the people factor to help encourage the staff in organisations. According to Hardingham, director of business psychology at Yellow Dog Consulting, it was time for HR professionals to become experts and leaders in human relations. Her...
- Going for goal. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;8/12/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 16, p53
Presents information on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development coaching conference to be held at Chelsea Village in London, England on September 22, 2004. Role of Alison Hardingham, author of the book "The Coach's Coach," in the conference; List of guest speakers invited; Topics...