The Coaching Relationship: Putting People First
- Developmental Coaching: Life Transitions and Generational Perspectives. Baker, Charlotte // Coaching at Work;Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p56
The article reviews the book "Developmental Coaching: Life Transitions and Generational Perspectives," edited by Stephen Palmer and Sheila Panchal.
- Palmer: health 'next big thing'. // Coaching at Work;Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p9
The article discusses the topic of health coaching delivered by Stephen Palmer of the City University at the Association for Coaching UK Resilience Conference held on July 14, 2011 in London, England.
- P is for Phenomenology. Gegenfurtner, Karl R. // Nature Neuroscience;Aug99, Vol. 2 Issue 8, p693
Reviews the book 'Vision Science: Photons to Phenomenology,' by Stephen E. Palmer.
- Transpersonally speaking. Sparrow, Stephanie // Training & Coaching Today;Sep2007, p22
The article presents information on transpersonal coaching. As a coaching approach it is difficult to define, but it is one that its champions, an increasing band of executive coaches and business psychologists, see as relevant. Transpersonal means beyond the person. Its psychology is based on...
- 'Use coaching to reduce stress.'. // Coaching at Work;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p9
The article offers an overview of a survey of employers on the use of coaching in reducing workplace stress. Stephen Palmer, director of the Centre for Coaching and the Coaching psychology Unit at City University London in England, emphasizes the importance of coaching approaches such as...
- THE STRESS PROFESSOR. Palmer, Stephen // Coaching at Work;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p22
The article profiles Professor Stephen Palmer, a counseling and coaching psychologist and the founder of the Centre for Stress Management, Centre for Coaching and the Coaching Psychology Unit. Palmer has been interested in human behavior since his childhood. He worked academically and...
- WAYS TO HELP YOU TAKE THE STRAIN IN THE WORKPLACE. Altman, Wilf // People Management;5/17/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p43
The article reviews the book "How to Deal With Stress," by Stephen Palmer and Cary Cooper.
- Suicide: strategies and interventions for reduction and prevention. Reeves, Andrew // Healthcare Counselling & Psychotherapy Journal;Oct2008, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p32
The article reviews the book " Suicide: Strategies and Interventions for Reduction and Prevention," edited by Stephen Palmer.
- The Costa Rica Reader: History, Culture, Politics. Ledgister, F. S. J. // Wadabagei: A Journal of the Caribbean & Its Diasporas;Spring/Summer2006, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p100
Reviews the book "The Costa Rica Reader: History, Culture, Politics," edited by Stephen Palmer and Ivï¿½n Molina