The Shoulder. 4th Ed
- The Shoulder. 3rd ed. Cofield, Robert H. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Jul2005, Vol. 87-A Issue 7, p1669
Reviews the book "The Shoulder," 3rd ed., edited by Charles A. Rockwood, Frederick A. Matsen, Michael A. Wirth, and Steven B. Lippitt.
- Shoulder Surgery: Principles and Procedures (Book). Bigliani, Louis U. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Jul2004, Vol. 86-A Issue 7, p1600
Reviews the book "Shoulder Surgery: Principles and Procedures," edited by Frederick A. Matsen III and Steven B. Lippitt.
- MRI, ARTHROSCOPY, AND SURGICAL ANATOMY OF THE JOINTS (Book). Kenter, Keith // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Oct2000, Vol. 82-A Issue 10, p1526
Reviews the book 'MRI, Arthroscopy and Surgical Anatomy of the Joints,' edited by David W. Stoller and illustrated by Salvador Beltran.
- Early support shapes a career. Halderman, Sally T. // AAOS Now;Oct2010, Vol. 4 Issue 10, p48
The article emphasizes the claim of physician Frederick A. Matsen III that a series of 1970s grants from the U.S. Orthopaedic Research and Education Foundation (OREF) have motivated him in shaping his career trajectory. Matsen says he credits OREF in helping him toward academic medicine. He...
- Rockwood and Green's Fractures in Adults, vols 1&2. Jebson, Peter J. L.; Hayden, Radford // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;10/18/2006, Vol. 296 Issue 15, p1909
The article reviews the book "Rockwood and Green's Fractures in Adults," by Robert W. Bucholz, James D. Hockman, Charles Court-Brown, Kenneth J. Koval, Paul Tometta III, and Michael A. Wirth.
- Joint Replacement Arthroplasty. 3rd ed. (Book). Stephen E. Gunther // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Aug2004, Vol. 86-A Issue 8, p1853
Reviews the book "Joint Replacement Arthroplasty," 3rd ed., edited by Bernard F. Morrey.
- The three As of joint replacement can address failed total knee arthroplasty. Rapp, Susan M. // Orthopedics Today;Sep2009, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p12
The article presents information on three joint reconstruction approaches for addressing failed total knee arthroplasty.
- Arthroplasty in the Treatment of Subcapital Hip Fracture. // Orthopedics;Mar2003, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p342
A quiz concerning arthroplasty in the treatment of subcapital hip fracture is presented.
- Development of a Patient-Reported Measure of Function of the Knee. Pavone, Eugene // Physical Therapy;Feb1999, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p208
Presents an abstract of the survey `Development of a Patient-Reported Measure of Function of the Knee,' by J.J. Irrgang, L. Synder-Mackler, et al which appeared in the 1998 issue of `J Bone Joint Surg Am.'