- Keeping the training flame alight. // Training & Coaching Today;Apr2007, p29
The article reviews the book "The Changing World of the Trainer: Emerging Good Practice," by Martyn Sloman.
- The Trainer's Journey to Competence. Ketter, Paula // T+D;Nov2005, Vol. 59 Issue 11, p74
Reviews the book "The Trainer's Journey to Competence," by Jean Barbazette.
- WELL-RESEARCHED BOOK OFFERS A GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE ON WORKPLACE LEARNING. Mayo, Andrew // People Management;4/19/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p61
The article reviews the book "The Changing World of the Trainer," by Martyn Sloman.
- THE GUIDEBOOK FOR INTERNATIONAL TRAINERS IN BUSINESS AND INDUSTRY (Book). Rhodes, Dennis // Management Review;Jan80, Vol. 69 Issue 1, p64
Reviews the book 'The Guidebook for International Trainers in Business and Industry,' by Vincent A. Miller.
- Choosing and Using Training Consultants (Book). Minton-Eversole, Theresa // Training & Development;Apr94, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p74
Reviews the book 'Choosing and Using Training Consultants,' by Diane Bailey and Clare Sproston.
- People Strategies for Trainers: 176 Tips and Techniques for Dealing with Difficult Classroom Situations. // T+D;Aug2005, Vol. 59 Issue 8, p65
Reviews the book "People Strategies for Trainers: 176 Tips and Techniques for Dealing with Difficult Classroom Situations," by Robert W. Lucas.
- What's behind the decision to hire external expertise? Ashton, Frank // People Management;11/16/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 23, p47
Analyzes the need of a training consultants by trainers and managers to carry out a project for which expertise is inadequate or absent. Significance of consultants to trainers/managers; What out-of-house trainers can provide.
- Training for trainers. // People Management;03/07/96, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p40
Presents a list of trainings and workshops for trainers in personnel management in United Kingdom. Scope and length of the training; Registration fees; Schedule for the trainings.
- Training for trainers. // People Management;3/21/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p47
Provides information on several training programmes for trainers. Duration to complete the training programmes; Venues and training fees.