Green's Not Black & White: The Balanced Guide to Making Eco Decisions
- The Conserver Society (Book). Laczniak, Gene R. // Library Journal;12/1/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 21, p2414
Reviews the book 'The Conserver Society,' by Kimon Valaskakis et al.
- Cry of the Kalahari. Cohen, Martha J. // Library Journal;4/15/1989, Vol. 114 Issue 7, p110
Reviews the audiobook "Cry of the Kalahari," narrated by Roses and Michael Prichard.
- CONSERVATION OF NATURAL RESOURCES: AN EDUCATIONAL APPROACH TO THE PROBLEM (Book). Jensen, Howard E. // Social Forces;Mar43, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p367
Reviews the book "Conservation of Natural Resources: An Educational Approach to the Problem," by George T. Renner.
- Conserving Living Natural Resources (Book). Elliott, John // Southeastern Naturalist;2002, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p312
Reviews the book 'Conserving Living Natural Resources: In the Context of a Changing World,' by Berti Josephson Weddell.
- CONSERVATION OF NATURAL RESOURCES (Book). Grigg, Charles M. // Social Forces;May51, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p455
Reviews the book "Conservation of Natural Resources," edited by Guy-Harold Smith.
- Wild Solutions . // Biodiversity & Conservation;Jun2002, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p1121
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Wild Solutions.'
- Living with the Commons (Book). Manganga, Faustin P. // European Journal of Development Research;Dec97, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p198
Reviews the book 'Living with the Commons: Local Institutions for Natural Resource Management,' by Are J. Knudsen.
- ENERGY AND THE FUTURE (Book). Uri, Noel D. // Annals of Regional Science;Nov84, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p122
Reviews the book 'Energy and the Future,' edited by Douglas Maclean and Peter G. Brown.
- A new paperback from the Sierra Club puts a popular price on priceless beauty. Bruce, Jeannette // Sports Illustrated;02/12/1968, Vol. 28 Issue 6, pM2
The article reviews the book "In Wildness Is The Preservation of the World," with comments by Henry David Thoreau and photography by Eliot Porter.