ETHNICITY, IDENTITY AND PUBLIC POLICY: CRITICAL PERSPECTIVES ON MULTICULTURALISM BY DAVID BROMELL INSTITUTE OF POLICY STUDIES, VICTORIA UNIVERSITY OF WELLINGTON, 2008
- ETHNICITY, IDENTITY AND PUBLIC POLICY: CRITICAL PERSPECTIVES ON MULTICULTURALISM BY DAVID BROMELL INSTITUTE OF POLICY STUDIES, VICTORIA UNIVERSITY OF WELLINGTON, 2008. Baehler, Karen // Social Policy Journal of New Zealand;Aug2009, Issue 36, p88
The article reviews the book "Ethnicity, Identity & Public Policy: Critical Perspectives on Multiculturalism," by David Bromell.
- Multiculturalism and the Therapeutic Process (Book). Sirois, Fernand // Canadian Social Work;Autumn2003, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p156
Reviews the book "Multiculturalism and the Therapeutic Process," Judith Mishne.
- Multiculturalism. // Nursing Standard;10/3/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p31
The article reviews the book "Multiculturalism," by Tariq Modood.
- Multiculturalism in global society (Book). Pearson, David // New Zealand Sociology;2003, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p93
Reviews the book "Multiculturalism in a Global Society," by Peter Kivisto.
- Between the Lines. Lorenzetti, Jennifer Patterson // University Business;Jun2003, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p13
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Student Movements for Multiculturalism: Challenging the Curricular Color Line in Higher Education,' by David Yamane.
- Immigration and the Rise of Multiculturalism (Book). Anderson, Grace M. // Canadian Review of Sociology & Anthropology;Feb76, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p115
Reviews the book "Immigration and the Rise of Multiculturalism," edited by Howard Palmer.
- Multiculturalism as a Fourth Force (Book). Naidoo, Anthony V. // South African Journal of Psychology;Dec2000, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p52
Reviews the book 'Multiculturalism As a Fourth Force,' edited by Paul Pedersen.
- A Unified Field Theory for U.S. Ethnic Literature. TOLENTINO, CYNTHIA // Novel: A Forum on Fiction;Fall2010, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p510
The article reviews the book "A Genealogy of Literary Multiculturalism," by Christopher Douglas.
- The Multicultural Southwest: A Reader (Book). Griffin-Pierce, Trudy // Western Folklore;Spring2002, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p117
Reviews the book 'The Multicultural Southwest: A Reader,' edited by Gabriel Melendez, M. Jane Young, Patricia Moore and Patrick Pynes.