ETHNICITY, IDENTITY AND PUBLIC POLICY: CRITICAL PERSPECTIVES ON MULTICULTURALISM BY DAVID BROMELL INSTITUTE OF POLICY STUDIES, VICTORIA UNIVERSITY OF WELLINGTON, 2008
- ETHNICITY, IDENTITY AND PUBLIC POLICY: CRITICAL PERSPECTIVES ON MULTICULTURALISM BY DAVID BROMELL INSTITUTE OF POLICY STUDIES, VICTORIA UNIVERSITY OF WELLINGTON, 2008. Macpherson, Cluny // Social Policy Journal of New Zealand;Aug2009, Issue 36, p93
The article reviews the book "Ethnicity, Identity & Public Policy: Critical Perspectives on Multiculturalism," by David Bromell.
- (2010) CULURUYAR NURGUN BOOTUR SAHA (YAKUT) TÃœRKLERÄ°NÄ°N KAHRAMANLIK DESTANLARI. TEMUR, Nezir // Electronic Turkish Studies;2010, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p1654
No abstract available.
- New Forms of Public Administration. Pctr�kov�, Dagmar // Sociologia;Dec1998, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p643
Reviews the book "New Forms of Public Administration."
- Government Policy and Industrial Change (Book Review). Peden, Edgar A. // Southern Economic Journal;Oct90, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p575
Reviews the book 'Government Policy and Industrial Change,' edited by David Gibbs.
- Poor Policy (Book). Gifford Jr., Adam // Public Choice;Jul99, Vol. 100 Issue 1/2, p152
Reviews the book 'Poor Policy: How Government Harms the Poor,' by D. Eric Schansberg.
- Some Call It Treason. Elegant, R. // National Review;6/22/1992, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p49
This article reviews the book "Perfidious Albion," by William McGurn.
- New deskbook on pesticide regulation. // Environmental Forum;Mar/Apr2001, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p60
Reviews the book 'Pesticide Regulation Deskbook.'
- Stalled Democracy (Book). Brown, L. Carl // Foreign Affairs;Jan/Feb2003, Vol. 82 Issue 1, p175
The article contains a review of the book 'Stalled Democracy: Capital, Labor, and the Paradox of State-Sponsored Development,' by Eva Bellin. In a detailed study of Tunisia, Bellin finds that some governmental development schemes that explicitly encourage the private sector can better enable...
- Reforming Regulation (Book Review). // Education;Winter81, Vol. 102 Issue 2, p137
Reforming Regulation. Timothy B. Clark, Marvin H. Kosters, and James C. Miller III (Editors). American Enterprise Institute, Washington, D.C.. 1980. 162 pp. This book contains the edited proceedings of a conference co-sponsored by the American Enterprise Institute and the National Journal....