CHILDREN IN CHANGING FAMILIES: LIFE AFTER PARENTAL SEPARATION by Jan Pryor and Brian Rodgers
- CHILDREN OF DIVORCED PARENTS (Book). Groves, Ernest R. // Social Forces;Oct45, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p126
Reviews the book "Children of Divorced Parents: Law & Contemporary Problems."
- The Custody Trap (Book Review). Hirschman, Rita // LJ: Library Journal;9/1/1975, Vol. 100 Issue 15, p1564
Reviews the book 'The Custody Trap,' by June Noble and William Noble.
- After the Harvest. Salvador, Dana // Fourth Genre: Explorations in Nonfiction;Fall2007, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p23
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of witnessing the separation of her parents.
- Surviving the Breakup (Book Review). Musmann, Victoria K. // Library Journal;5/15/1980, Vol. 105 Issue 10, p1172
Reviews the book 'Surviving the Breakup: How Children and Parents Cope With Divorce,' by Judith Wallerstein and Joan Berlin Kelly.
- Divorce (Book). Harris, Karen // School Library Journal;Sep79, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p150
Reviews the book 'Divorce,' by Ann S. White.
- Rich pickings. Amidon, Stephen // New Statesman;9/12/2005, Vol. 134 Issue 4757, p54
Reviews the book "Oh the Glory of It All," by Sean Wilsey.
- Divorce, Family Structure, and the Academic Success of Children. // Family Therapy: The Journal of the California Graduate School of;2002, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p188
The article reviews the book "Divorce, Family Structure and the Academic Success of Children," by William Jeynes.
- After divorce. Winner, Lauren // Christian Century;2/7/2006, Vol. 123 Issue 3, p21
The article reviews the book "Between Two Worlds: The Inner Lives of Children of Divorce," by Elizabeth Marquardt.
- BETWEEN TWO WORLDS: THE INNER LIVES OF CHILDREN OF DIVORCE. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Nov2005, Issue 157, p60
Reviews the book "Between Two Worlds: The Inner Lives of Children of Divorce," by Elizabeth Marquardt.