The Elbow and Its Disorders. 4th ed
- The Elbow and its Disorders (Book). Weiland, Andrew J. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Jul2001, Vol. 83-A Issue 7, p1130
Reviews the book 'The Elbow and its Disorders' 3rd ed., by Bernard F. Morrey.
- TREATMENT OF ELBOW LESIONS: NEW ASPECTS IN DIAGNOSIS AND SURGICAL TECHNIQUES. Kwon, Young // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;7/9/2008, Vol. 300 Issue 2, p219
The article reviews the book "Treatment of Elbow Lesions: New Aspects in Diagnosis and Surgical Techniques" edited by Andrea Celli, Luigi Celli, and Bernard F. Morrey.
- Joint Replacement Arthroplasty. 3rd ed. (Book). Stephen E. Gunther // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Aug2004, Vol. 86-A Issue 8, p1853
Reviews the book "Joint Replacement Arthroplasty," 3rd ed., edited by Bernard F. Morrey.
- SURGERY. // Reference & Research Book News;Dec2012, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p263
The article reviews several books including the second edition of "Basics of Blood Management," by Petra Seeber and Aryeh Shander, the third edition of "Handbook of Colorectal Surgery," by David E. Beck, and "Shoulder Arthroplasty," edited by Joaquin Sanchez-Sotelo.
- The Athlete's Elbow (Book). McCue III, Frank C. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Jan2002, Vol. 84-A Issue 1, p160
Reviews the book 'The Athlete's Elbow,' edited by David W. Altchek and James R. Andrews.
- Oppositions in Chaucer (Book). Gardiner, Frank C. // American Notes & Queries;Dec77, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p60
Reviews the book 'Oppositions in Chaucer,' by Peter Elbow.
- Discussion of individual joint. Griffiths, J.C. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);11/13/1982, Vol. 285 Issue 6352, p1413
Reviews the book 'The Elbow,' edited by Thomas G. Wadsworth.
- Under Their Skin. // New York;11/25/2002, Vol. 35 Issue 41, p171
Reviews the book 'Dorothy Parker's Elbow,' edited by Kim Addonizio and Cheryl Dumesnil.
- Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery (Book). Burton, Richard I. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Jan2003, Vol. 85-A Issue 1, p184
Reviews the book 'Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Elbow,' 2nd. ed., edited by Bernard F. Morrey.